Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Your assuming the origins and meaning of the word, the context of use and it is fact it not used solely by Celtic fans .... Also I am Protestant and not Catholic .... By your own definition any insult thrown at Rangers fans is sectarian .. period.

I am happy to stand corrected on the matter ... which is why I asked FB specific questions he has side stepped several times and given BS answers.

When was the word *** introduced into football chants and or insults ...

When was the graffiti daubed on the walls in NI ...

I noticed you sidestepped the offensive 'neep' remark why? Is it not offensive?

By GENERAL definition: Rangers = Protestant, Celtic = Catholic......whilst this isn't exclusive it is historically accepted that this is the identity of the two Clubs............the context of the use of the word h*ns has correlated with Rangers and therefore Protestants and likewise with the word t*m and Celtic and therefore Catholic.

Personally I don't give a fcuk as I thankfully support neither team nor care for any Religion (whilst respecting the right of those that do so)

An example of this (albeit in a racial not a sectarian way) is the N word which is factually the Latin word for black.........through the annuals of time the use of this word has taken on a derogatory and racist context and is no longer acceptable to be used in modern society. The Latin word for balck remain the N word however.

I have never heard the term "neep" and am therefore unaware if it is offensive or not.......feel free to enlighten me as I won't be offended as that would suggest you (or any internet forum random for that matter) bared some importance in my life.

You entered the debate by making a statement (your statement indicates your stance) .. yet you want people to drop it and move on ...

You don't need a question mark to invite a response ... the minute you air your view on the subject matter in a public forum it invites a response .. don't play dumb. (I am assuming you are and giving you the benefit of the doubt?)

I think you have misread my "stance and/or position" on the whole subject matter.

No idea how Tedi's post got in there ... was removing it before you posted.

Not relevant at all really .. it's a simple enough question though? Curiousity as I have not come across anyone Scottish that is unaware as to what a 'neep' is ?

as in turnip? I always thought it was neap as opposed to neep?

I actually did apologise. You must have missed that but i am not going to keep on apologising for it :rolleyes:

I was actually joking in my post to you.

Fair enough. BTW the H word is a shortened version of the term Britannia's ***, so KAH would refer to British Soldiers, not sectarian as the British army have been pretty diverse in it's membership criteria for a while now. I am embarrassed by my use of the term and wont be using it again.