Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

just a few miles up the road, the river Isla has some great fishing spots.

Aye,some good spots up Perthshire mate.

Wife's grandparents moved up to Alyth about 15 yrs ago...beautiful wee place.

Take my rods and reels with me when I visit.....found a few spots where I have had some

good fishing.

As Bennett has said, these assets are practically worthless.

They only fetched £5.5M? last time around and that was with a united fan base willing to back the regime, that simply is not the case any more.

I am yet to meet a Rangers fan that invested a penny in the new share issue, despite claims from the likes of Dhensbhoy and HB that it was Rangers fans ponying up for this latest share issue, so far we know Laxey and the Easdales supplied 50%, I would imagine the rest came purely from financial investors.

Are you completely thick at times ?, I put forward that the latest share issue was to get as much out of the dumb bears willing enough to part with their money and the investors and the board would underwrite the rest of the money needed from the share issue.

As for the assets ?, the land in over two decades after Ibrox has crumbled will be worth a pretty penny with Glasgow expanding in population and with the lands location so close to the city centre it will grow in value as each year passes as the city expands. If you are a pension fund or hedge fund who look at investments and how they will grow in decades and not for immediate profit the land that Ibrox sits upon is an attractive investment if they know what the council has in mind for certain locations across the city ie will there major investment in certain areas to attract businesses and the like.

The vultures are circling the carcass and waiting for it to die before picking off what's left of any flesh it may still have.

Anywhere near to Alyth??? Only ask as lovely wee place....and a couple of cracking wee spots for fishing.

My house is just outside Alyth......on the road up to Glen Isla near the golf courses. Lovely Countryside like you say.

Where the f**k ith Alyth?

Edited by Boghead ranter

Are you completely thick at times ?, I put forward that the latest share issue was to get as much out of the dumb bears willing enough to part with their money and the investors and the board would underwrite the rest of the money needed from the share issue.

As for the assets ?, the land in over two decades after Ibrox has crumbled will be worth a pretty penny with Glasgow expanding in population and with the lands location so close to the city centre it will grow in value as each year passes as the city expands. If you are a pension fund or hedge fund who look at investments and how they will grow in decades and not for immediate profit the land that Ibrox sits upon is an attractive investment if they know what the council has in mind for certain locations across the city ie will there major investment in certain areas to attract businesses and the like.

The vultures are circling the carcass and waiting for it to die before picking off what's left of any flesh it may still have.

Calm do on, you. How can they knock it down? There's a listed building in there.

Calm do on, you. How can they knock it down? There's a listed building in there.

They can't knock down the front façade as it is a "B" listed building but they can certainly demolish the interior like they have to many listed buildings in Glasgow if the building should fall into a sorry state of repairs. The front of Ibrox should make for some nice luxury flats for the Celtic support to live in. :lol:

Anyhoo the burn it bus bros could most likely set the listed building alight so it will crumble like a pile of Jenga blocks. :)

I've had quite a few drinkth in Alyth. Uthually the Lothet bar. :)

I could not remember that band's name and had to google it. Gompie. Still don't remember it..

I can only remember Roy "Chubby" Brown doing a version.

Gompie, Gompie, who the f**k is Gompie!!!!