Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I laughed at this then i realised you were actually being serious. This from the poster who said anybody who abused a child or protected those that abused children should be hounded at every opportunity then attacked firstly Bennet and then myself as he thought we were hounding those involved in protecting child abusers when of course we were doing nothing of the sort but he did manage to sideline this debate for about a day on the tired old ground of the celtic 'secret'. Funnily enough the wee angry man did no hounding of the child abusers or those that helped protect them from prosecution in fact it was quite the opposite

if you take a look at the Thistle - celtic cup thread you'll see that a few Thistle fans have been using the same subject to goad celtic fans. Strangely Aofjays hasn't pulled them up about it or even mentioned it....

if you take a look at the Thistle - celtic cup thread you'll see that a few Thistle fans have been using the same subject to goad celtic fans. Strangely Aofjays hasn't pulled them up about it or even mentioned it....

so who's saving Rangers now ?.

then tell the board to pull the plug. If no one is coming to save them then put the Rangers out of its misery. Eventually people will stop laughing at what's happening and start to feel sorry for your club's fans.

Haw Sandy pull the plug.

Hope he reads it.

this will only stop when someone buys them out and that would require wealth of the scale.

the other alternative will be if the support can work out a way to hurt them without damaging the club

You could just collectively grow some balls and stop giving them your money.

Anyhoo it would be the company that you killed off not the club as it can be passed around like a hooker at a post-agm party can't it? Shirley they're not the same thing again now are they?

Edited by williemillersmoustache

this will only stop when someone buys them out and that would require wealth of the scale.

the other alternative will be if the support can work out a way to hurt them without damaging the club

The only Rangers man with that kind of dough is a certain Motherwell born billionaire who has more than wealth of the scale, he has it off the radar.

3 offers of loans to get the accounts passed so the AGM can happen?

They're saved.

naw they're naw

2 out the 3 saviours could have bought the wreck for what, 5million? Now they want to pump that into a debt laden mishmash managed by an idiot with the ever diminishing assets and growing onerous contracts?

Really?

By feck, the bearz are even dumber than I thought possible. And I thought they were dumb anyway.

Ok, so that's the fake play all done. What's been going on in the background that's been hidden from the mouth breathers?

Easdale interest free loan?

SFA approved Ashley share holding increase?

Naming rights to the John Greig statue sold for the price of a Big Mac meal?

Bump.