Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It is, however, an offence to libel someone, claiming that they have been involved in criminal activity, which is exactly what you did. What you posted was not poking fun at someone, it was direct accusation of criminal activity. I and the members of my family could lose our jobs because of your "poking fun"..

Oh f**k up hector

It is, however, an offence to libel someone, claiming that they have been involved in criminal activity, which is exactly what you did. What you posted was not poking fun at someone, it was direct accusation of criminal activity. I and the members of my family could lose our jobs because of your "poking fun"..

I NEVER CLAIMED YOU DID ANYTHING FFS!!!

Eta...would calling someone a pervert not be deemed libel?

Edited by No8.

I NEVER CLAIMED YOU DID ANYTHING FFS!!!

Eta...would calling someone a pervert not be deemed libel?

You claimed that I and my family friends protected a vile criminal. All I asked for was an apology. You, however, told me to f**k off. Please don't try to play the victim in all of this. Say "Sorry" and all of this nonsense will be over and you will be the No8 that I have respected for all the time I have been on here. Please!.

Edited by WeeHectorPar

Ffs....whit a horrible reading the last couple of pages are,

If someone is offended or accused of something....that's whit the report button is for, that's whit the mods are for with there trusty ban hammer.

Aye but you are certainly giving us a run for our money . What a state to get into on a fitba forum for Christ sake.

wow I can't believe I'm agreeing with forever blue. But yip this should not be on a football forum just pm each other and save the embarrassment

wow I can't believe I'm agreeing with forever blue. But yip this should not be on a football forum just pm each other and save the embarrassment

I have pm'd No8 to call this nonsense off and I am waiting for his reply. He is someone on this forum that I deeply respect unlike the other c***s who are presently posting nonsense.

Tbh it's completely normal that, out of crowds of thousands of people, a football manager would single out a 9 year old Hector to befriend. Totally innocent and not-at-all sinister behaviour IMO.

Away you go and take a shower, you filthy c**t. I was a classmate of his son . You really have a cesspit for a brain.

I have pm'd No8 to call this nonsense off and I am waiting for his reply. He is someone on this forum that I deeply respect unlike the other c***s who are presently posting nonsense.

Deeply respect????

No 8 is a homophobic racist bigot.

He also has previous for CA posts regarding Mr Stein.....the guys a dick.

Jesus, Hector mate.

This is insane - please stop.

No8 was peddling the cheap 'Big Jock knew' line in suggesting that a friend to your family protected a criminal. It's a poor line which mocks tragic exploitation of children and his motives are unpleasant.

However, he's not having a go at you and yours, so settle down.