Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He brought his 'wife' into this himself when he claimed that "he couldn't be a racist because he is married to a !!!!!!! girl"

If people are mentioning his 70's era racism then he has no one to blame bt himself.

Tit for tat is all you bring to the board....not shocked you want to continue down this road.

Clown.

Oh I am well aware we are fucked, would rather be fucked without MA than be fucked by him.

QED, Ted.

When you are the fuckee, you have no control over the fuckers.

The supporters of SevcoRangers2012 have been getting royally fucked every which way since the foundation of the new clumpany. Ashley is just the latest in a long line of fuckers.

Why is it that you are so set against getting fucked by MA ?

Was the fucking you got by Whyte, Green, Laxey, McCoist etc. actually more palatable ?

:whistle

He brought his 'wife' into this himself when he claimed that "he couldn't be a racist because he is married to a !!!!!!! girl"

If people are mentioning his 70's era racism then he has no one to blame bt himself.

A bit like some on here claiming they can't be sectarian beacause their SO is "wan ae thame". It's all bollox, and detracts from the fun. Now, I fancy a takeaway - I think I'll cash in that TRIFC certificate?

Hang on...

They're worth HOW fucking much?

I can do without the onion rings, I suppose... :(

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Further down it states:

Under the FA Premier League rules an owner of a football club or a director of a football club must adhere to the fit and proper test and must sign a declaration that they comply with this test. The fit and proper test applies to all directors and individuals holding over a 30% shareholding.

Accordingly anyone who owns or has the power to own a football club in the FA Premier League is regarded to fall outside the remit of the fit and proper test and unable to own another club.

Also whilst not in the same league it would have some impact as they cannot both qualify for Europe in the same year (UEFA confirmed this already). So what happens if they qualify in their domestic league? Is the place given to another team? Winners of the cup? Loaning players between teams, is that allowed?

It'll have more effect in the future (if they are still about) than it does now but I'd be surprised if the FA isn't interested at all.

1. Is Ashley fit and proper? Already proven.

2. Ashley does won 'another club'. 9% in Rangers doesn't mean ownership.

3. Loaning players between clubs (in different countries)? See Frank Lampard on loan from New York City FC and Man City. Issue? What issue?

The SFA have rules and it looks like Ashley has bent or broken those rules. As far as i can see the SFA are in complete control here.

Talking about Ashley "He likes to park his tanks on peoples' lawns", said one banker.

His tanks are well and truly parked all around Ibrox. :lol: :o

Just so the Rangers loyal (and the board, and the manager) know what they are dealing with here is a short summary about Ashley. http://www.cityam.com/1415295409/sports-direct-debenhams-tesco-and-house-fraser-what-does-mike-ashley-own-and-how-much-he

Personal wealth of £3.75 billion. And still never described as 'off the radar' wealth. Or is that just because Jimbo Traynor (remember him) isn't doing his joined up writing any longer at the Daily Record.

Victory? I merely pointed out your previous triumphalism on the matter.

If the SFA actually hand out punishments then this would be a victory, if MA fucks off then this would an even better victory, by taking this 1st step they have went further than you or even I presumed they would, I am just glad to see them following their own rules.

Your head has completely exploded in wanting your club to get fucked over ?

I do hope you get what you want Tedi :) , you'll look right fucking stupid when the spivs, conmen & shysters screw up any chance of reviving a Rangers FC in it's current guise, trading images & brand.

I would love to the SFA go head to head up against the cnuts that can guarantee there will never ever be another Rangers FC if this version goes tits up. :lol:

I deleted the last part of your post because it was obvious trolling from a low life using deflection tactics to avoid looking stupid.

Caught 5 mins of the Radio Clyde phone-in tonight with Jim Delahunt, Roger Hannah and some other no-mark tube pundit. Rangers fan phones in saying the SFA should show a little discretion and a bit of leeway to Rangers in regards to the Mike Ashley case "as any right thinking Scottish football fan knows that the top league needs Rangers". The tube pundit says that if Rangers don't get promoted it could be "catastrophic for the Scottish game". Aye, haud oan and we'll allow the rules to be bent for Rangers to get another couple of mill to spunk while the rest of us get by within our means.

I can't believe that folk are still peddling this pish after the armageddon predictions hilariously failed to materialise despite Doncaster doing his utmost to destroy the game.

Only if you agree MCGregor was transferred and did not just simply leave.

You asked a poster if they had read the statement, did you ?

The statement clearly defines that MacGregor's contract had been tuped over but not the player, the article further states that his contract was terminated successfully because he did not accept the tupe arrangements when his contract was tuped over.

The tribunal is arguing the contract was terminated when it had already transferred over to the new company and MacGregor then had the contract terminated at the hands of the new company and fcuk all to do with the old company in any way shape or form.

MacGregor left under the breach of contract regulations and did so when it was breached by the newco "Sevco Scotland" obtaining his contract and demanding he fulfil the remainder of his contract.

Do you remember the huge asre Chucky made of himself in the media back in July 2012 telling everyone they were still under contract to his new entity and that he'd sue them for breach of contract ? :lol::lol::lol: Now that was funny. :)

Caught 5 mins of the Radio Clyde phone-in tonight with Jim Delahunt, Roger Hannah and some other no-mark tube pundit. Rangers fan phones in saying the SFA should show a little discretion and a bit of leeway to Rangers in regards to the Mike Ashley case "as any right thinking Scottish football fan knows that the top league needs Rangers". The tube pundit says that if Rangers don't get promoted it could be "catastrophic for the Scottish game". Aye, haud oan and we'll allow the rules to be bent for Rangers to get another couple of mill to spunk while the rest of us get by within our means.

I can't believe that folk are still peddling this pish after the armageddon predictions hilariously failed to materialise despite Doncaster doing his utmost to destroy the game.

It's incredible.

The 'Scotland needs a strong Rangers' stuff was unpalatable enough three years ago. Now however, when a significant body of evidence exists to completely discredit the unthinking crap, you still get people who are given platforms, trotting it out.

I agree with this, You could even argue with the demise of Rangers we have seen more clubs prosper. Just look at the cup victories in recent years.

At the time though, it wasn't just the SFA predicting disaster for Scottish clubs

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/st-mirren-chief-stewart-gilmour-1166826

ST MIRREN last night predicted they could be one of FIVE SPL clubs plunged into administration within weeks if newco Rangers start life in Division Three.

Chairman Stewart Gilmour faces a near impossible task of balancing the books and fears Motherwell, Kilmarnock, Dundee United and Inverness are also on the verge of going bust.

Gilmour said: “Five clubs could be left in administration within weeks.”

I did...that is why I said we are fucked.

Genuine question Ted: What do you mean by your somewhat coarse turn of phrase?

I'm not asking for accurate predictions, because nobody knows how this will go. What do you mean by the above though? Do you mean that admin or even liquidation again seems inevitable, or do you just think it's hard to see Rangers becoming a force anytime soon?

Think the FA (or the English Premier League for that matter) will have as much interest in Ashley/Newcastle/Rangers as they have in Manchester City's involvement with New York City FC. A shareholder of a club in one country having an interest in a club in another country. THE SFA need to make sure they don't overstep their area of responsibility or competence, otherwise we could move quickly to a merger of all 4 home nations to create a single UK wide administration and national team.

The charge from the SFA is along the lines of 'you have not given us the respect we think we deserve' and 'you have put our noses out of joint and also the noses of many of our friends'.

The major difference being that New York City is a member of another congress and not part of UEFA. With Newcastle and Rangers both being UEFA members there is a conflict of interest.

I agree with this, You could even argue with the demise of Rangers we have seen more clubs prosper. Just look at the cup victories in recent years.

At the time though, it wasn't just the SFA predicting disaster for Scottish clubs

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/st-mirren-chief-stewart-gilmour-1166826

I'd forgotten all about all the administration threats. Shameless, lying b*****dos. Not even a whisper of slight financial trouble from those clubs never mind administration.