Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just like the last share issue, who other than the current Board are likely to buy shares? Even at that.......other than keeping the Club/Company out of Administration (and therefore under their control), what incentive do the current Board to do this?

Can't see the fans paying in given the current feelings towards those running their Club........we Hearts fans faced this dilemma when Vlad offered a share issue back in 2012.

Edited by sjc

Perhaps you could give us a bit more information and express your views about this?

Or are you waiting for Philip to give his views first....

Edited by bennett

The bears are quiet again ... waiting for the party line to be developed?

I don't think you'll get many of them defending the current BoD's in fairness to them.......they spend most of the time on here arguing the "same Club/Company" argument with you lot!

If I had wanted to reply to your post then I would have just replied to it :1eye

Oh ?, I'm sorry. I was baited by the master. The master baiter baited me and I just spunked my jizz all over the thread after being master baited by the master baiter who master baited me.

It wasn't because you got a bit cocky replying to someone's post and forgot you had had your arse handed back to you well skelpt many times over the associations rule changes, it was a cunning plan on the levels of Baldrick to bait someone into your devious plan and didn't try to save face after fucking it up again was it ?

You bait your traps so well that you even get caught yourself they are so cunning and devious, hence why you are the master baiter on the BRALT. :)