Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I was talking to a 'businessman' from Greenock the other day, and the subject of The Rangers and The Bus Boys came up.

Apparently, the Easdale business strategy (has been in McGill's buses) goes along the lines of:

1. Buy a small interest in a good-going company

2. Once your feet are under the table drive it down through the floor

3. Offer to take out the other shareholders at a knock-down price

4. Build the business back up and get lots of dosh

The Bus Boys would have paid 90p, 74p, 40-odd and 20p for what shares they currently hold (and have proxies over)

Let Ashley run things, secure assets, and the supporters don't show up

Run The Rangers down and this will get the share price even down further, to say 5p

Hoover up shares from the, by now disaffected shareholders, which may include the Gummy Bears and the Lying King

Hoover up a majority of the shares for a knock-down price

In concert with Mad Mike, get The Rangers back on track

Sell the control of the Club to the fans for squillions, while still keeping Mike's hands on the assets

Lease Ayebrokes to the Club

Job done.

What do any of youse think of this?

Sale and leaseback I'm pretty sure was always going to be the end game, and when the scenario arises. They'll be fucked for years to come :lol:

Tell me Benny ... how come the bears are upset about mortgaging Ibrox ... after all it's just an asset of the company and nothing to do with the club, isn't it?

My view with loans was that if we couldn't pay them back, then the assets would be sold and uncle mike gets the money from the sales.

Its been on the cards for a while.

He states not advocating illegality, yet goes on to say he refuses to let McGills buses out of stops and deliberately drives slowly in front of them....well excuse me,but is that no doing exactly what he didn't advocate.

I'm not sure it's illegal to refuse to let a bus pull out, more of a courtesy, having said that, this kind if direct action could bring the country to its knees.