Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I find it crazy how rangers can reject the American's 25 million bid for "not having the interests of the club at heart" but continue to give Mike Ashley (who is focused on nothing but himself and Sports Direct) more power to the club for 2-3 million

Fucking madness, totally corrupt to turn down that Sarver bid

:lol:

Actual tears.

Like Kyle I almost feel sorry for the decent bears who just want to watch some fitba, but p***ks like Graham can GIRFUY.

And thats the fans spokesman whos desperate for a blazer ...anyone who disagrees with him is a liar a rat or a moron.

Christ, that's a master stroke by Ashley. Of all the spivs who have been involved in this saga he is definitely the best advised - I suppose having a few billion means you can get the best advisers.

By my reading of that even if he's just testing the water he is doing it in a way that makes it really difficult for his 'opponents' to put in any money in the short term on a secured basis. The next couple of weeks should be interesting. Can the end game finally be on the horizon?

If the fans actually gave two hoots, there'd be no-one in the ground tomorrow night bar the jambos, and no-one at the semi-final.

As it is they care more about slavering at their so called rivals than they do about their own club/company.

Prove us all wrong, mobilise, show us what a fantastic support you are or just sit on your fat arse as usual waiting for deliverance and or a chance to spew bile at rasellik.

by confirming once again that it will not enter into any form of sale, securitisation or leaseback of Ibrox Stadium.

Acht boo-hoo you've been lied to. Makes a nice change from you lying to yourselves and your club/company lying to the authorities and what's left of Scottish Football. Dry. Your. Eyes. You let this happen

I find it crazy how rangers can reject the American's 25 million bid for "not having the interests of the club at heart" but continue to give Mike Ashley (who is focused on nothing but himself and Sports Direct) more power to the club for 2-3 million

It's mental, only at Rangers could this happen, with this current mob 'running' the show.