Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

By all means ignore the facts to have a pop at some rocket on the internet :thumsup2

Oh do you mean facts such as, "every other time in either this or any other incarnation of rangers, when an egm as been called it has never taken place "?

OK so I guess you're drunk. You're certainly stupid. This is ok. We have a regular flow of ignorant diddies posting shite on here and expecting to be taken seriously.

Oh do you mean facts such as, "every other time in either this or any other incarnation of rangers, when an egm as been called it has never taken place "?

OK so I guess you're drunk. You're certainly stupid. This is ok. We have a regular flow of ignorant diddies posting shite on here and expecting to be taken seriously.

Show us when an egm has taken place then, plenty have been called/asked for but when have any taken place , you say I am ignorant then educate me to the facts or are we supposed to take your word for it?

I hope to. No lover of your opponent, but my ideal scenario is they pump the Sevco about 7-0, then lose the final 1-0 with a 90th minute Scott Brown own goal.

And your team will play no part in that scenario whatsoever, again whatever fills yer boots pal. Just keep looking in from the outside. I keep reading on here that our club is now a complete irrelevance, but posters like you prove otherwise completely.

So how far back would you like me to go to discuss proposed and actual EGMs wrt Rangers?

How would I know, you say I am ignorant to the history of Rangers and them actually going through with an egm , I would assume ( I know damn fool me ) that you say this because you know different , so shouldn't you be the one who know how far back you have to go to prove me wrong?

And your team will play no part in that scenario whatsoever, again whatever fills yer boots pal. Just keep looking in from the outside. I keep reading on here that our club is now a complete irrelevance, but posters like you prove otherwise completely.

No, we will play no part in it. However, I can console myself with the fact I saw us actually win it only two years ago. Oh, and the Bells B&Q Ramsdens Petrofac Diddy Challenge Cup - we actually won that and didn't spend 20 million to not win it. I've also never had to watch us in Scotland's lowest league, nor pretend to be a two-year old club with 54 titles that were surely bought doon' the Barras Market.

Enjoy your semi final.

No, we will play no part in it. However, I can console myself with the fact I saw us actually win it only two years ago. Oh, and the Bells B&Q Ramsdens Petrofac Diddy Challenge Cup - we actually won that and didn't spend 20 million to not win it. I've also never had to watch us in Scotland's lowest league, nor pretend to be a two-year old club with 54 titles that were surely bought doon' the Barras Market. Enjoy your semi final.

Aye hopefully I will mate, cheers!

16th May 2013 proposed didn't go ahead, was withdrawn on 16th July 2013. 2nd August 2013 another one was asked for, withdrawn 12th Sept 2013. Both cases those asking for it achieved their night of the long knives with out having meetings held and announced to AIM.

How would I know, you say I am ignorant to the history of Rangers

Oh don't you try this passive/aggressive bollocks. You are the one who said, "every other time in either this or any other incarnation of rangers, when an egm as been called it has never taken place. "

So stick by your guns or f**k off.

Can't find any proof of one and losing his rag ... dearie me.

Just post the proof for your rebuttal and be done with it ...

Or take your own advice.

Edit: FFS Kinky ... Podie has helped you out by posting two that were called off. Get googling old man ... :P

Two I posted cover this incarnation only.............

Can't find any proof of one and losing his rag ... dearie me.

Just post the proof for your rebuttal and be done with it ...

Or take your own advice.

Edit: FFS Kinky ... Podie has helped you out by posting two that were called off. Get googling old man ... :P

Hm? What am I googling for?

Oh don't you try this passive/aggressive bollocks. You are the one who said, "every other time in either this or any other incarnation of rangers, when an egm as been called it has never taken place. "

1992 one called and it took place, was Minty Moonbeams attempt to get rid of Hugh Adam.

So how far back would you like me to go to discuss proposed and actual EGMs wrt Rangers?

You should go right back to the start of the club.

Can't have been many EGMs in 3 years

Two I posted cover this incarnation only.............

Classical conditioning from the diddies. Mr Pavlov would be so proud.

For the avoidance of doubt Pavlov should not be confused with Pavlova. A meringue?

So you agree with me then they have been called,but no evidence of one ever having taken place. Care to retract your comments about my alledged stupidity or can we assume(I know dearie me, I am doing that a lot tonight) using your own reasoning that you are of even greater stupidity? As it appears you are unable to prove my allegedely stupidity, but yet you still expect people to take you seriously?