Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. :thumsup2

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. 2 Corinthians 5:17

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:17-20

Hallelujuah!

"Christianity will go. It will vanish and shrink. I needn't argue about that; I'm right and I'll be proved right. We're more popular than Jesus now; I don't know which will go firstrock 'n' roll or Christianity. Jesus was all right but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It's them twisting it that ruins it for me"

John Lennon ~ March 4th ~ 1966

It's the eternal quandary for the Bandar Log,tying to keep the Sevco/New club routine going while salivating over the prospect of gubbing us on Sunday and tying themselves in knots knowing that if they achieve a pyrrhic victory on Sunday they wont be able to celebrate it without giving the continuity some credence! Delicious!

PARKLIFE!

You and Norris need to get a life. A couple of middle aged men spending their later years of life on an internet forum posting about Rangers. Bet you got bullied at school when you were a youngster? Do you both have wives? If so, yous cant be paying much attention to them.

Your Team fucking died :lol::lol::lol:

Personal abuse? Really? Coming from someone with your track record that's pretty rich ! Couldn't mark your brass neck with a blowtorch I suppose your thick as pig shit jibes are a term of endearment ? X

It's an accurate description of someone without the mental capacity to carry on a reasoned discussion, with a blinkered, black-white worldview, and with a seemingly bottomless supply of inaccurate personal insults.

Enjoy your existence, Maggot - it's not what I'd call a life.

It's the eternal quandary for the Bandar Log,tying to keep the Sevco/New club routine going while salivating over the prospect of gubbing us on Sunday and tying themselves in knots knowing that if they achieve a pyrrhic victory on Sunday they wont be able to celebrate it without giving the continuity some credence! Delicious!

Is this level of stupidity deliberate? Rangers (the club) died. Rangers (the fans) didn't.

Where's Norris and Mhonkey, they claim to be impartial and dislike both Rangers and rapoops the same amount. Now in my almost three years on here, I've yet to see both slate Celtic properly. Now wouldnt both of you say your obsession of Rangers has blighted your judgement?

:lol:

What a stupid wee boy.

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. :thumsup2

When you say 'wait upon the LORD', what exactly did you have to do to get LNS to say what you think he said?

If we win Sunday, I'll be ecstatic, If we lose gutted!

I'll enjoy with fellow Bears or give accepting and begrudging applause to our hated rivals! ;)

The rest on here can get right tae f*ck !!

The majority of Rangers related threads on here wouldn't exist without you obsessed bassas, well done!

Hope you enjoy it on Sunday! I know you'll be watching!

Just doing our best to keep the memory of your former club alive. :lol:

Where's Norris and Mhonkey, they claim to be impartial and dislike both Rangers and rapoops the same amount. Now in my almost three years on here, I've yet to see both slate Celtic properly. Now wouldnt both of you say your obsession of Rangers has blighted your judgement?

1. Can't speak for MT (or anyone else), but I was in kip with Mrs WRK.

2. I've been very open and honest about my feelings for all three clubs and their fans. Unlike yourself, I have never based these feelings on the education or sect of those involved.

3. Three years? Fück off, little fella. Must you keep sneaking in the back door of a party you've been thrown out of multiple times - mostly because you're a nasty little bigot?

BBC news at 6 tonight reporting truth for once. 'Rangers were liquidated, and reformed as a new club in the bottom tier'

I think they're finally getting it.

Aye, but only under Scots Law. Not under Doncaster law.

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. 2 Corinthians 5:17

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:17-20

Hallelujuah!

Hey. Where did all this religious crap come from all of a sudden. I know Celtic and Rangers claim to represent certain Christian sects but...

och well, here ye go then...

1041_22.gif

You've not seen me slate Celtic?

Remarkable.

Take a look on their European threads around the time of Legia Warsaw. See what I've had to say on Green Brigade threads.

There's obviously far more evidence of me slagging off Rangers, but that reflects Rangers' circumstances, rather than my affections.

"construct an actual argument"

You, Norman and a myriad of other diddies define themselves with respect to Ramgers. The onus is not on me but is on you.

Why the f**k do you bother?

I did construct an argument to challenge Smith's idea that Scottish teams had lost money during Rangers' absence from the top tier, by suggesting why that was misleading in the extreme.

Your retort was to say I was talking bollocks.

The onus is all on you my friend.

And everyone can see that.

You and Norris need to get a life. A couple of middle aged men spending their later years of life on an internet forum posting about Rangers. Bet you got bullied at school when you were a youngster? Do you both have wives? If so, yous cant be paying much attention to them.

What, we need to get " a life" between us? 'Lives' would have made more sense surely.

"Middle aged" I can just about accept, although surely I'm only in the early stages?

Nothing can ever be taken for granted of course, but I'd be disappointed to discover that I'm currently experiencing the "later years of life".

Moving on, I quite enjoyed school and look back on it fondly. Oh, and Mrs MT sends her love.

Can't believe The Kincardine is getting as much attention as he's getting here. He's not even able to answer ANY of the points in the post that he's got an issue with. All he's done is issue insults and basically say "its shit lol", so why give the time of day to the middle aged immature w**k?

Can't believe The Kincardine is getting as much attention as he's getting here. He's not even able to answer ANY of the points in the post that he's got an issue with. All he's done is issue insults and basically say "its shit lol", so why give the time of day to the middle aged immature w**k?

You're right, but exposing all of the above and mocking him for it is quite good fun.

You've not seen me slate Celtic? Remarkable. Take a look on their European threads around the time of Legia Warsaw. See what I've had to say on Green Brigade threads. There's obviously far more evidence of me slagging off Rangers, but that reflects Rangers' circumstances, rather than my affections.

Now, now, MT. Read his post. He's not seen either of us slag off celtic properly - that's what he's saying. I believe, in his twisted little mind, this involves the addition of extraneous "h"s, allusions to bead-rattling, accusations of treason in the form of supporting terrorist groups, and the like.

Simply despising the corruption which has slanted the playing field in favour of these three clubs over the years just won't do, don'tcha know? ;)