Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Quite surprised, WRK was your first target. Redrob's post is an absolute shambles and shows blatant disregard to the reader.

Tricky one, Dave. Norman's "One phrase google with resultant images which automatically post on P&B that I can't tell you about because you're not old enough" does raise the bar just a bit.

Your lot really are national, if not global laughing stock. You do nothing to dismiss that perception.

Oh Dhensybhoy. What tedious and passive/aggressive posting shite again from you. How come the fans of the wee teams do this "Oh you big bad Rangers continue to be a local/regional/national embarrassment" pash?

Now you purportedly support Sellick so you probably don't know that your team didn't lose to some Italian team in midweek. What was in the papers the next day? Stuff about Sellick scraping a draw or much about Rangers. I wager the latter. You'd know this more than me.

Take it they haven't quite twigged the treat your wives part is tongue in cheek over the collymore abuse?

They instantly assume its beating them (healthy mindset)??

Oh and behaving on way home from pub may be a reference to Manchester, you think they'd pick up that a paper refers to 'same club' instead of panties twisting whilst the toys are heaved from the pram.

Too busy seething to see the lighter side, really are a broken bunch

Tricky one, Dave. Norman's "One phrase google with resultant images which automatically post on P&B that I can't tell you about because you're not old enough" does raise the bar just a bit.

"Automatically post"?

Dear me, The_Diddy, trying Bennett's techniques now, are we? Pathetic.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

'Moral high ground'. M'kay. Star of that thread manages to get the Torygraph and the Grauniad mixed up trying to nail down top Tarrier Roy Greensleeves.

From the Record Hotline ...

Now it's the fault of ra polis ... :thumsup2

How so? By ignoring those fine old and traditional Proddy Franchise chants or by getting off their doughnut upholstered arses for once and making collars?

"Automatically post"?

Dear me, The_Diddy, trying Bennett's techniques now, are we? Pathetic.

Being stupid? Talking pish about what posters have said? Pretending not to understand very simple concepts? You will need to be a bit more specific.

Serious question.

The cash Ashley handed over 4 weeks ago, was that enough to cover the wages due this week or can we expect another wonga loan dripping with penalties?

As I remember it...

Initial loan (MAH) - £3m

Secondary Loan (SPD) - £10m in two seperate tranches of £5m, of which, £3m was, allegedly, used to repay (MAH) Loan. The second £5m tranch to be drawn down only with the express consent of Llambias and Co.

IF this secondary tranch has hit the books (?) then the 'loans' liability stands at £10m, if not, £5m.

Certinly not a massive bill to pay off but it bought Ashley a very nice slice of the revenue streams. 8)

'Moral high ground'. M'kay. Star of that thread manages to get the Torygraph and the Grauniad mixed up trying to nail down top Tarrier Roy Greensleeves.

confuddling the Telegraph and Grauniad?

what next - mixing up a fund raising site with a kiddies entertainer's web page?

edit - sticky 'd' key. 'Rangers' do not have a fun raising site, obviously. Nae fun being a visigoth.

Edited by Ken Fitlike

Aye, and Straw too. Hope this is the start of a House of Cards.

I actually thought Straw was an OK politician compared to the rest. I'm happy to be wrong. He's just another greedy b*****d MP.

I met Straw a couple of times, and had to sit through an address at Union Conference, at the height of the Expenses Scandal, where he was banging on about integrity and accountability while I, as an observer rather than a delegate on this occasion, was having a look through http://www.theyworkforyou.com/, and seeing exactly how much the robbing bastárd had taken his expenses account for. In answer to his address, our Gen Sec gave him the customary memento and a couple of extras - a History of the TU Movement for reference, and, after forty years membership, his Labour Party card. Biggest ovation I've ever seen. The man is scum.

ETA: :offtopic , I know.

I met Straw a couple of times, and had to sit through an address at Union Conference, at the height of the Expenses Scandal, where he was banging on about integrity and accountability while I, as an observer rather than a delegate on this occasion, was having a look through http://www.theyworkforyou.com/, and seeing exactly how much the robbing bastárd had taken his expenses account for. In answer to his address, our Gen Sec gave him the customary memento and a couple of extras - a History of the TU Movement for reference, and, after forty years membership, his Labour Party card. Biggest ovation I've ever seen. The man is scum.

ETA: :offtopic , I know.

not off topic at all.

you were discussing scum....

@Pmacgiollabhain: I understand that the SPFL match delegate's report on the match at Stark's Park will include references to racist abuse of @StanCollymore

Did Phil get this one right?

anyone know?

No idea, Tedi, I'm not obsessed with a blogger.

Serious question.

The cash Ashley handed over 4 weeks ago, was that enough to cover the wages due this week or can we expect another wonga loan dripping with penalties?

That was in two tranches, wasn't it? Three of the first £5m would have paid Ashley's 'other' loan off. Perhaps the other £2m is GTF money for the two outstandingly successful first time coaches.

@Pmacgiollabhain: I understand that the SPFL match delegate's report on the match at Stark's Park will include references to racist abuse of @StanCollymore

Did Phil get this one right?

anyone know?

If. 'Wife Beating b*****d' is a race then yeh he was racially abused.

That was in two tranches, wasn't it? Three of the first £5m would have paid Ashley's 'other' loan off. Perhaps the other £2m is GTF money for the two outstandingly successful first time coaches.

If the 1st £3M paid off the old loan we can assume the remaining £2M was for January's wages.

So we can expect another £5M loan to flood into RFC this week from Sports Direct?