Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

With the shares suspended surely Ashley / Sports Direct would be advised against the 2nd Tranche of £5M being given................

First jobs for King mounting;

Find a NOMAD

Pay the bills due without an cash

Organise a manager that wants to be there

Polish the brogues for the masses to kiss

Work out how to have a share issue in a suspended market.

Prison in SA ain't looking so bad now LoL

Wouldn't speak for anyone else but I actually think that the Ger's fans are correct. I think I'm obsessed by all this world class fuckwittery. Every glorious twist and turn. I can't wait for the next instalment.

every day theres something else! great for the spectator. Although a real harsh lesson.

Who wants to bet on admin tomorrow? or dave king being an alien? john brown taking to the steps again?

This is a joke right?

The nomad has always maintained he would resign if the reqisitioners were going to win...this move just confirms victory for King.

It does not affect the EGM and King has 30 days to appoint a new nomad, rumours are that he has already done a deal with cenkos.

what makes your source more credible than Sky Sports?

Ashley just might ...

Given the perilous state of their finances he may decide to call in his loans and seek the protection of the court, appoint a friendly administrator to auction off the assets and leave King holding worthless shares.

Would be most amusing, but never gonna happen.

I suspect he will get a Nomad - as tedi says this was flagged up as being likely. Surely he wouldn't be continuing on without that being sorted?

Still looks like Ashley holds all the aces and king and co will have to spend big to get actual control of revenues and assets even once they have control of the boardroom.

This will decrease the likelihood of 'city investment' in any future share issue even further. Time to dig deep again bears.....

This is a joke right?

The nomad has always maintained he would resign if the reqisitioners were going to win...this move just confirms victory for King.

It does not affect the EGM and King has 30 days to appoint a new nomad, rumours are that he has already done a deal with cenkos.

Not sure how it confirms victory for King , it just preempts that victory by putting the power into the shareholders hands, thereby affecting the EGM substantially, to possibly prevent them putting themselves in a situation where their shares can no longer be traded.

If King does have a NOMAD ready to be put in place he needs to say who they are sooner than Friday and be able assure shareholders that they will be able to be in position before the 30 day( 1 month) time limit placed on proceedings by WH Irelands resignation, I assume they are sitting ready to go, because as you say it was expected WH ireland were going to resign, surely King had things in place for that happening on Friday at the latest.