Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Jesus f**k, idiot bhoy. What I said was, prosaically simple:

If all the new board do is balance the books and be transparent about income and expenditure and who we have contracted what money with then they will be fucking heroes.

I certainly didn't single King out as you suggested, which is why I challenged your ability to read. The emphasis was firmly on 'the board' which, given that King owns about 15% of the shares is, absolutely right.

Furthermore, there is no new money being brought in, but there are many costs to cover. The best the new board can hope for is to issue what's left of the shares, pay off current debts and obligations and keep us going until the new season. Thereafter, we'll have to live or die by dint of ongoing revenues.

This would be ridiculously refreshing for us.

You must be seething with this insults

Why wouldn't you? You expecting someone else to come in? :lol:

So you don't believe King will provide the 30m he promised last year?

That will be cancelled out by the extra income from the play-offs.

Which will be cancelled out by the extra policing costs.

Which will be cancelled out by the 500,000,000 fans back on board.

Which will be cancelled out, because, they won't be, because Ashley has them by the swingers.

Some are just not taking this well at all. What part of We Are The People did you not understand?

When you've finished fellating the sevco loyal you might want to sign up for some remedial English lessons. Oddly enough being able to understand what someone has typed is very rarely worrying.

Oh, don't worry I got the gist of it but if you are claiming something that contains the following "and as are you suggesting" makes "perfect" sense then you are badly mistaken. Is the writer really suggesting No.8's ideas are something the whole of Scottish Football can get behind?

I wouldn't get behind him in his fuggin taxi.

It's the diddy way. Had our new board been, say, Jesus of Nazareth, Mahatma Gandhi and Mother Teresa the diddies would be posting the likes of:

Jesus as Chairman? Aye? Discredited God-botherer and failed joiner now running Ibrox? Still, his ability to turn water in to wine will be popular in Govan - they usually do it the other way. Nae need to feed 5,000, though. Not that many turn up. Still, I reckon he won't survive past Easter before he's fuckin crucified by the currents (sic).

That Gandhi guy? Wasn't he the one who said "The white race of South Africa should be the predominating race." That will go down well with The Orcs. Just imagine him in the directors box at The Big Hoose with a loin cloth and a pair of brogues, though!

Mother Teresa, you say? The virulent, anti-abortionist bead-rattler? Nae chance she'll survive. Still, she did take the Duvalier coin so her easy association with corruption will ensure she fits right in at Ipox.

Credit where it's due, that made me laugh!

Thinking about this, Ashley's continued presence may work out quite well for King & his buddies, in the short term at least.

Obviously the team are going to continue to play shyte and lose for quite some time and, barring the sudden injection of bajillions in free money, the dominant theme at Ibrox is going to be threadbare austerity rather than the spend-spend-spend for immediate success policies that most of the fans tend to demand.

Given that the twin horrors of

a) not winning and

b) not spending ridiculous sums of cash and f*ck the consequences

...are the very things likely to bring hordes of angry Bears to bang on the doors of the Big Hoose demanding change, I imagine that King et al will find an intransigent minor investor who also happens to hold some of the club's major revenue streams very useful, as a scapegoat for any of their own failings. It's no oor fault, it's that Ashley...

Oh, don't worry I got the gist of it but if you are claiming something that contains the following "and as are you suggesting" makes "perfect" sense then you are badly mistaken. Is the writer really suggesting No.8's ideas are something the whole of Scottish Football can get behind?

I wouldn't get behind him in his fuggin taxi.

Isn't arguing over the minutiae of a typo exactly what the followers, of that long dead institution, want others to be doing instead of the serious business of pointing and laughing at them and come on ,was he ever likely to express any ideas based on the question asked of him :rolleyes:

Some are just not taking this well at all. What part of We Are The People did you not understand?

'We' - who is this 'we'?

'Are' - I assume you meant 'were'.

'The' - as in 'The' Rangers? You're learning.

'People' - aye, if I scrunch my eyes up a bit, you do bear(sic) a vague resemblance to 'people'.

You better believe it. Went to the fridge and the Carling Ciders are done. On to the Strongbow now but when needs must!

At least it ain't merrydown sweet. Dodged a bullet big guy.

It's the diddy way. Had our new board been, say, Jesus of Nazareth, Mahatma Gandhi and Mother Teresa the diddies would be posting the likes of:

Jesus as Chairman? Aye? Discredited God-botherer and failed joiner now running Ibrox? Still, his ability to turn water in to wine will be popular in Govan - they usually do it the other way. Nae need to feed 5,000, though. Not that many turn up. Still, I reckon he won't survive past Easter before he's fuckin crucified by the currents (sic).

That Gandhi guy? Wasn't he the one who said "The white race of South Africa should be the predominating race." That will go down well with The Orcs. Just imagine him in the directors box at The Big Hoose with a loin cloth and a pair of brogues, though!

Mother Teresa, you say? The virulent, anti-abortionist bead-rattler? Nae chance she'll survive. Still, she did take the Duvalier coin so her easy association with corruption will ensure she fits right in at Ipox.

Your disgrace of a sectarian Club fucking snuffed it nearly 3 years ago.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rangers Int F.C. PLC

Drawdown

RNS Number : 4489G

Rangers Int. Football Club PLC

03 March 2015

03 March 2015

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers" the "Club" or the "Company")

Drawdown

The Board of Rangers announces that the Company has commenced the process of satisfying the conditions for drawdown of the second tranche of the facility announced on 27 January 2015 with independent.co.uk/news/business/news/sports-direct-stops-20000-staff-taking-other-work-by-using-zero-hour-contracts-9661746.html Retail Limited and associated companies ("SD") (the "Facility") in order to meet its cash requirements for the third week of March. Drawdown of the second tranche of the Facility is subject to due diligence by SD. Shareholders should be aware that there are other conditions of drawdown which include a material and adverse change and/or significant, adverse event condition which could impact upon the willingness of SD to release the funds. If the funds are not able to be drawn down from the Facility, alternative sources of external funding will be required.

First post on here and...

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!

Idiot question from an idiot poster but it does rather neatly crystalise diddy thinking.

No Bear regards King as any kind of knight or crusader. If all the new board do is balance the books and be transparent about income and expenditure and who we have contracted what money with then they will be fucking heroes.

You deserve better :lol: