Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

says who? Has an official statement from either group been made on it or is it wishful thinking

We had an AGM. This is what the guffaw about the gazebo and Sally cutting the grass was about. I really wish The Diddies would try and keep up.

Aye. You missed the fact that there won't be an AGM.

But the 'we're no leaving' statement above suggests there will be.

ETA I didn't realise you were trying to catch us diddies out on semantics. Looks like EGM will still go ahead.

Edited by Dublinarab

says who? Has an official statement from either group been made on it or is it wishful thinking

The_Diddy had just jumped on the small matter of "AGM" rather than "EGM". The kind of thing the berz dismiss as a typo when posted by one of ra peepul, but will gleefully leap upon when posted by others.

Basically, it's a pathetic attempt to deflect from the fact that Dave King's chips have an aroma of Ashley's urine about them right now.

The_Diddy had just jumped on the small matter of "AGM" rather than "EGM". The kind of thing the berz dismiss as a typo when posted by one of ra peepul, but will gleefully leap upon when posted by others.

Basically, it's a pathetic attempt to deflect from the fact that Dave King's chips have an aroma of Ashley's urine about them right now.

irony-ironic.jpg

Aye. You missed the fact that there won't be an AGM.

When won't there be an AGM surely, it isn't due for another 9months , if it is a fact there won't be one please enlighten us to how you know this , or are you surmising by that stage TRIFC will no longer be a public company ?

The_Diddy has also missed a plethora of apostrophe crimes. He's wandered. Puir sowel.

Ah right, is this you deflecting from my point?

I guess that can you mean you don't believe he is the type of individual who will delivery on what you are looking for, but you're too stubborn to admit it on here

Jesus f**k, idiot bhoy. What I said was, prosaically simple:

If all the new board do is balance the books and be transparent about income and expenditure and who we have contracted what money with then they will be fucking heroes.

I certainly didn't single King out as you suggested, which is why I challenged your ability to read. The emphasis was firmly on 'the board' which, given that King owns about 15% of the shares is, absolutely right.

Furthermore, there is no new money being brought in, but there are many costs to cover. The best the new board can hope for is to issue what's left of the shares, pay off current debts and obligations and keep us going until the new season. Thereafter, we'll have to live or die by dint of ongoing revenues.

This would be ridiculously refreshing for us.

Edited by The_Kincardine

So the EGM is still on for Friday then, there goes £60,000 for no reason money well spent.

That will be cancelled out by the extra income from the play-offs.

Which will be cancelled out by the extra policing costs.

Which will be cancelled out by the 500,000,000 fans back on board.

Which will be cancelled out, because, they won't be, because Ashley has them by the swingers.

You don't seem to share the optimism and GIRFUY attitude of some of your fellow bears.

Don't get me wrong - I am delighted that The Requisitioners will win. I am also amused by The Dead Cat Bounce by The Wigs. This is am empty gesture and will serve simply as a recruiting sergeant for The RST/Rangers First and shows just how out of touch and blase they are regarding the fans.

I am also a realist and if fiscal balance is achieved then I'd be more than content.

Edited to add: GIRFUY Dhense ;)

Edited by The_Kincardine