Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Who are rangers going to buy with their £30m?....

‘My view of what it will take to make Rangers competitive again is bottom end £30m but probably £50m — over the next four years,’ King told Sportsmail.

‘From the discussions I have to date I think there are other people who would come with me.

‘But I would say I would probably have to put in £30m of the £50m over the period of time. And I could probably get other people to put in £20m.

‘Would I be willing to invest £30m despite what happened previously? Of course. Sure.’

Who would have guessed this, the second £5 million is being taken

Oh Ashley

And Ashley, ooops sorry Sports Direct, being awkward about releasing it.

Looks like Kings first job is find £5M to keep going or lick Ashley jobby hole.......LoL :-)

And Ashley, ooops sorry Sports Direct, being awkward about releasing it.

Looks like Kings first job is find £5M to keep going or lick Ashley jobby hole.......LoL :-)

Make that £10m. ;)

Rangers Int F.C. PLC
Drawdown
RNS Number : 4489G
Rangers Int. Football Club PLC
03 March 2015

03 March 2015

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers" the "Club" or the "Company")

Drawdown

The Board of Rangers announces that the Company has commenced the process of satisfying the conditions for drawdown of the second tranche of the facility announced on 27 January 2015 with independent.co.uk/news/business/news/sports-direct-stops-20000-staff-taking-other-work-by-using-zero-hour-contracts-9661746.html Retail Limited and associated companies ("SD") (the "Facility") in order to meet its cash requirements for the third week of March. Drawdown of the second tranche of the Facility is subject to due diligence by SD. Shareholders should be aware that there are other conditions of drawdown which include a material and adverse change and/or significant, adverse event condition which could impact upon the willingness of SD to release the funds. If the funds are not able to be drawn down from the Facility, alternative sources of external funding will be required.

Seethe...Seethe...everywhere Seethe.

I am sure I speak for most Rangers posters , if not all, when I say to the uber obsessives .....GIRFUYs

It's the diddy way. Had our new board been, say, Jesus of Nazareth, Mahatma Gandhi and Mother Teresa the diddies would be posting the likes of:

Jesus as Chairman? Aye? Discredited God-botherer and failed joiner now running Ibrox? Still, his ability to turn water in to wine will be popular in Govan - they usually do it the other way. Nae need to feed 5,000, though. Not that many turn up. Still, I reckon he won't survive past Easter before he's fuckin crucified by the currents (sic).

That Gandhi guy? Wasn't he the one who said "The white race of South Africa should be the predominating race." That will go down well with The Orcs. Just imagine him in the directors box at The Big Hoose with a loin cloth and a pair of brogues, though!

Mother Teresa, you say? The virulent, anti-abortionist bead-rattler? Nae chance she'll survive. Still, she did take the Duvalier coin so her easy association with corruption will ensure she fits right in at Ipox.

Edited by The_Kincardine

It's the diddy way. Had our new board been, say, Jesus of Nazareth, Mahatma Gandhi and Mother Teresa the diddies would be posting the likes of:

Jesus as Chairman? Aye? Discredited God-botherer and failed joiner now running Ibrox? Still, his ability to turn water in to wine will be popular in Govan - they usually do it the other way. Nae need to feed 5,000, though. Not that many turn up. Still, I reckon he won't survive past Easter before he's fuckin crucified by the currants (sic).

According to currants (sic), the club has already risen from the dead.

Edited by strichener

Jesus as Chairman? Aye? Discredited God-botherer and failed joiner now running Ibrox? Still, his ability to turn water in to wine will be popular in Govan - they usually do it the other way. Nae need to feed 5,000, though. Not that many turn up. Still, I reckon he won't survive past Easter before he's fuckin crucified by the currents (sic).

That Gandhi guy? Wasn't he the one who said "The white race of South Africa should be the predominating race." That will go down well with The Orcs. Just imagine him in the directors box at The Big Hoose with a loin cloth and a pair of brogues, though!

Mother Teresa, you say? The virulent, anti-abortionist bead-rattler? Nae chance she'll survive. Still, she did take the Duvalier coin so her easy association with corruption will ensure she fits right in at Ipox.

Jesus would be a fitting choice as everybody says he died but only his supporters say he rose from the dead.

Seethe...Seethe...everywhere Seethe.

I am sure I speak for most Rangers posters , if not all, when I say to the uber obsessives .....GIRFUYs

Why the seethe? Do you honestly believe King is some sort of white/blue knight who will turn sevco into the old Rangers?

How much money has he promised to invest in the company? I seem to remember him saying £30m last years.

Or is he looking for the fans to "dig deep" again

Rangers Int F.C. PLC

Drawdown

03 March 2015

03 March 2015

Drawdown

The Board of Rangers announces that the Company has commenced the process of satisfying the conditions for drawdown of the second tranche of the facility announced on 27 January 2015 with independent.co.uk/news/business/news/sports-direct-stops-20000-staff-taking-other-work-by-using-zero-hour-contracts-9661746.html Retail Limited and associated companies ("SD") (the "Facility") in order to meet its cash requirements for the third week of March. Drawdown of the second tranche of the Facility is subject to due diligence by SD. Shareholders should be aware that there are other conditions of drawdown which include a material and adverse change and/or significant, adverse event condition which could impact upon the willingness of SD to release the funds. If the funds are not able to be drawn down from the Facility, alternative sources of external funding will be required.

Fcuk the seethe. Joiners have fucked off. Mike Ashley just took the wind right out of everyone's sails.

Anyone else enjoying the journey? No8, Tedi? I am!

Fcuk the seethe. Joiners have fucked off. Mike Ashley just took the wind right out of everyone's sails.

Anyone else enjoying the journey? No8, Tedi? I am!

Me too. I particularly like the bit you've highlighted which, translated to plain English, reads "big Mike has you lot by the balls and he'd like to draw your attention to the small print you skimmed in your haste to pay last month's bills. For the avoidance of doubt, you'll do as you're told or the lights go out - never mind if you've got King Dave or King Billy " running " the show."

Our resident sleuth appears to have invested a lot of faith in Mr King - I do hope it's not misplaced.

(The last sentence above may well contain traces of sarcasm)

Rangers Int F.C. PLC

Drawdown

03 March 2015

03 March 2015

Drawdown

Mike just pissed over dave kings chips

NBkXbuX.gif

Why the seethe? Do you honestly believe King is some sort of white/blue knight who will turn sevco into the old Rangers?

Idiot question from an idiot poster but it does rather neatly crystalise diddy thinking.

No Bear regards King as any kind of knight or crusader. If all the new board do is balance the books and be transparent about income and expenditure and who we have contracted what money with then they will be fucking heroes.

Idiot question from an idiot poster but it does rather neatly crystalise diddy thinking.

No Bear regards King as any kind of knight or crusader. If all the new board do is balance the books and be transparent about income and expenditure and who we have contracted what money with then they will be fucking heroes.

Dave King, balance the books, transparent and heroes. Crystal meth thinking from you here.

Just a wee question, The_Diddy - maybe I'm missing something, but where was all the clamour for prudence and transparency when the old club was piling up trophies and signing players like Laudrup and Flo?

Or when Whyte came on the scene?

Or when Charlie was massaging your egos with talk of CL music, Adidas contacts and Cowboys?