Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Your ignorance of the language is amazing. 'IF' sets the conditions for the rest of the opinion offered. King will not pay the loan back and has stated as much publicly ... The sheer stupidity of the *** comes as no surprise.

Uh-huh, the word also denotes that, like everything else you post on this thread, is nothing but guessing and speculation, in other words, you know nothing.

This has to be some kind of a joke right, only a complete and utter moron would suggest that he has not been influencing matters at Ibrox

Ken - It's on a par with suggesting that having players they wouldn't otherwise have been able to afford wasn't an advantage to Rangers on the pitch :wacko:

Ken - It's on a par with suggesting that having players they wouldn't otherwise have been able to afford wasn't an advantage to Rangers on the pitch :wacko:

Or that it's possible to deliberately undermine the existing board in a manner that isn't aimed at lowering the share price for a cheaper purchase.

I feel for the SFA, I really do. They don't know which arse to kiss - they're not the Sun or the Daily Record, they can't just turn on a sixpence and claim that they always backed whoever eventually wins. If they pick the wrong one, they might end up facing the consequences of that for years.

Proactive ffs.

What part was shite...if you influence the price in shares then buy them up for cheaper it is illegal.

All Rangers fans are guessing and hoping. Apart from you and Tedi.

Really? I'd like you to show a post from myself stating that getting King and the rest in is a guarantee to success. Every Rangers fan of my acquaintance is of the opinion that we have a long way to go and nothing is being taken for granted. Never mind though, you just carry on with posting nonsense as per usual.

Simpler times in 2011

Don't you get fed up searching through the archives, Dave. Genuinely it's something i couldn't be arsed doing to try and prove some little point. You're reminding me of someone who lives in Goa.

I wonder if this "we know it'll take time and there's a long way to go" attitude will still be kicking around the season Celtic do 10 in a row. :lol:

Means nothing to me, Henrik. My only interest is seeing Rangers stabilised and ran far better than it's been for the past decade or so. Although in saying that it will be nice to witness us winning our 55th Scottish League Champions title. Just hope i'm around for that.

Don't you get fed up searching through the archives, Dave. Genuinely it's something i couldn't be arsed doing to try and prove some little point. You're reminding me of someone who lives in Goa.

what point was I proving, with my quote of yours, above, do you think?

I wonder if this "we know it'll take time and there's a long way to go" attitude will still be kicking around the season Celtic do 10 in a row. :lol:

Never going to happen HT.

So long as the NewCo are winning at least 50% of their games, I'm firmly convinced that it might last as late as November 2015.

At that point, they'll be breaking down the doors again.