Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

From earlier on http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/andy-goram-tells-sfa-dave-5260226

The bottom part of the article has this -

"But it doesn't seem like there is much point of the EGM going ahead if there is only going to be two directors left. They should resign now and let King get on with it.

"Even if they do that I'm not sure that will be the last we see of Ashley's presence at the club though. I've heard that Ashley is still allowed to nominate two directors to the board so if Llambias and Leach go, two more will come in.

"I'm not sure how tight that deal is but I don't think is right."

There will have to be some kind of compromise between the two to work together if this is the case. If not we could see more shambles.

It's part of the loan deal:

http://rangers.g3dhosting.com/regulatory_news_article/453

The Facility is to be secured by (1) a floating charge over the Club's assets and (2) fixed charges over Murray Park, Edmiston House, Albion Car Park, and the Club's registered trademarks. None of the security that is being given to SD covers Ibrox Stadium, which is specifically excluded and remains in the full ownership of the Club, free from any security. SD will also have the right to nominate two directors to the board of Rangers for the duration of the Facility, any such nomination will be subject to regulatory consent pursuant to the AIM Rules and other regulatory bodies. If the entire sum drawn down is repaid, the Facility will be deemed to be terminated, all security will be released, the 26% of RRL will revert to the Company and all rights of SD to nominate Directors to the Board of the Company will cease.

I thought the 'members on the board' deal was a condition of MASH lending them the £5M-£10M. If, as you posit, King repays those loans, the securities against Murray Park, the car park etc. disappear.. as would Ashley's right to appoint board members.

Or have I missed a deal somewhere?

ETA: DB beat me to it. It's worse than a full-time job keeping up with this thread. The things we do for love, eh?

You're probably right. I would not be surprised though if Mike Ashley already has two potentials lined up regardless of how the EGM turns out. He's not going to wait and see what happens.

It's a sad demonstration of the effectiveness of mob rule that the press are too afraid to report what's actually going on and instead actively assist in the creation and maintenance of Visigothic fantasies.

It's a sad demonstration of the effectiveness of mob rule that the press are too afraid to report what's actually going on and instead actively assist in the creation and maintenance of Visigothic fantasies.

The press isn't afraid of anything. It has its tongue firmly wedged up the nether winker of one individual. Union Jack is a good example.

@dmccarthyDR: SFA hearing with Mike Ashley lawyers has ended after almost five hours...no decision tonight on whether he has undue influence over RFC...

This has to be some kind of a joke right, only a complete and utter moron would suggest that he has not been influencing matters at Ibrox, are a billionaires lawyers really that scary?

Oh Tedi!

@dmccarthyDR: SFA hearing with Mike Ashley lawyers has ended after almost five hours...no decision tonight on whether he has undue influence over RFC...

This has to be some kind of a joke right, only a complete and utter moron would suggest that he has not been influencing matters at Ibrox, are a billionaires lawyers really that scary?

Glorious seethe type post^^^

Dear reader he still doesn't get the fact that the SFA can be held accountable for regulation or rules that impede on his lawful rights to conduct lawful investments and commercial business transactions with companies.

You really know your stuff....