Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nice joke to try and cover over how idiotic your viewpoint is.

You seem to be taking this harder than most. That makes me happy.

Of course our money will be used to start rebuilding the club. That is my viewpoint. I am struggling to see what you think is idiotic about that.

Why?

It's what the majority that post on here wanted. I don't believe any of them think the future is all going to be peaches and cream. All they wanted was their club back in the right hands after that they'll take things as they come and deal with it accordingly. Fair play.

Absolutely this. What we do with the club is down to the support and the money we put in now will be going into the club...wherever it is needed. Before we knew our money was being taken out of the club and we had no future whatsoever. If The Good Guys had lost this battle there would have been no club. That is how important this vote was.

nail on head

King will be judged on what happens from here, there is no way this is going to be easy, nor have I seen Rangers fans pretending that this will be a return to 'the good old days' in fact I do not know any Rangers fan that wants that either, the reality is the best we can hope right now is a return to the top division and a stable platform from which to build.

Ashley / the old regime never offered that future, it was just one lie after another.

I'm sure the OP will correct me if I'm wrong here, but in common with at least one other who's already said so, I think it's what the majority of posters on here do want - not just those who follow the rangers. Ashley would have meant a boring and relentless climb back to sustainability, with few opportunities for pointing and laughing. King, on the other hand - well, anything could happen. Certainly the story will go on.

You seem to be taking this harder than most. That makes me happy.

Of course our money will be used to start rebuilding the club. That is my viewpoint. I am struggling to see what you think is idiotic about that.

Einstein_InsanityDefinition.png

WTF has that gif got to do with my post?

Absolutely this. What we do with the club is down to the support and the money we put in now will be going into the club...wherever it is needed. Before we knew our money was being taken out of the club and we had no future whatsoever. If The Good Guys had lost this battle there would have been no club. That is how important this vote was.

Your money will be servicing the debts to Mike Ashley. Granted Rangers will get some merchandising money in but for every £1 Rangers make Ashley makes £50.

You culls are well and truly MickRolled.

Edited by stonedsailor

As soon as it goes to the company of the rangers it ceases to be "your, our or even my" money.

Do you understand ?

wtf ...you really are struggling here. The fans will invest in season tickets...that money will be used to start rebuilding the club. What part of this are you struggling with?

In the last 3 years they money we have invested in the club has been taken out of the club by a long line of shysters.

As for paying Mike Ashley. Nobody knows how tight the contracts are...the leaked email would suggest Rangers can get out of them but we don't know until after the EGM. Rangers owe him £5 million which is not going to make or break the club.

On the positive side we will be able to greatly reduce the wage bill when the management team are off the pay roll. This summer we have 13 players out of contract and will be able to free up the money that has been wasted on these wage thieves!!

And what most season ticket holders that ain't turning up don't know is they still have your money wether you go or not and the same will be said next year. You paid in advance you fucking morons.

:lol:

You have lost the plot. Of course season ticket holders know they have our money. We know we paid in advance. Dreary me....walk away from the keyboard

wtf ...you really are struggling here. The fans will invest in season tickets...that money will be used to start rebuilding the club. What part of this are you struggling with?

In the last 3 years they money we have invested in the club has been taken out of the club by a long line of shysters.

As for paying Mike Ashley. Nobody knows how tight the contracts are...the leaked email would suggest Rangers can get out of them but we don't know until after the EGM. Rangers owe him £5 million which is not going to make or break the club.

On the positive side we will be able to greatly reduce the wage bill when the management team are off the pay roll. This summer we have 13 players out of contract and will be able to free up the money that has been wasted on these wage thieves!!

I can't wait to see how much the spivs have tied Rangers up in knots. They are bound to have devised an exit strategy to enable their retirements.

I suppose you could be right.

Ashley's legal people have a track record of being easy-oasey and slap-dash in business contracts....

I'm sure there is an accessible list of all those people who have got one over Big Mike....

Kenneth has insider knowledge of mike Ashley's legal team lol.

None of us know what is in the contracts and until they are scrutinised we don't know if they can be revoked\ renegotiated or if we'll have to stick with them (apart from greeners with blogs)

Kenneth has insider knowledge of mike Ashley's legal team lol.

None of us know what is in the contracts and until they are scrutinised we don't know if they can be revoked\ renegotiated or if we'll have to stick with them (apart from greeners with blogs)

time for a head in the sand gif...

'none of us know'

I suppose none of us do know. fair enough. I believe you are not a betting man, but what do you think the chances of Ashley leaving wriggle-off-the-hook opportunities are?

What you been smoking???

The ST money will help pay the wage bill, will it cover it all???

King says ten million needs spent on stadium and training ground to bring then up to scratch...

see today's record.

The management team needs paid off, they also need a new team in which will cost money on top of the money

to pay the other lot off.

13 players out of contract, will need replaced with a certain quality of player,or are they going to play youth players???

Scouting department needs to be funded and scouts hired, these scouts don't work for free and will need payed...

this costs money too.

Then you have big Mikes loans....he will want his dosh...can the club afford to pay these loans back and get the assets back???

Mikes retail deals....you have no idea how water tight they are.....if you rip them up mike will probably sue....

can yer mob afford this to happen???

If the deals stay in place, mike strangles his grip on the revenue streams as the money finds its way into his pocket.

Rebuild the club you say....you are having a laugh.....this is going to all cost

a pretty penny.....best get yer wallet out you mug.

Edited by the 67

What you been smoking???

The ST money will help pay the wage bill, will it cover it all???

King says ten million needs spent on stadium and training ground to bring then up to scratch...

see today's record.

The management team needs paid off, they also need a new team in which will cost money on top of the money

to pay the other lot off.

13 players out of contract, will need replaced with a certain quality of player,or are they going to play youth players???

Scouting department needs to be funded and scouts hired, these scouts don't work for free and will need payed...

this costs money too.

Then you have big Mikes loans....he will want his dosh...can the club afford to pay these loans back and get the assets back???

Mikes retail deals....you have no idea how water tight they are.....if you rip them up mike will probably sue....

can yer mob afford this to happen???

If the deals stay in place, mike strangles his grip on the revenue streams as the money finds its way into his pocket.

Rebuild the club you say....you are having a laugh.....this is going to all cost

a pretty penny.....best get yer wallet out you mug.

Does Ashley not hold Murray Park in the terms of one of the loans? Especially if King chucks Leech and Llambias, MA would call in every one of them I would suspect. That's £10m needed before they can look to spend another £10m installing Wifi or whatever the f**k they need to do at Ibrox, not to mention all the other "normal" running costs.

And at the end of all that Ashley still has 9% and all the retail stuff. King, Easdale, Somers, Ashley.. does it really matter who is running that club?

Does Ashley not hold Murray Park in the terms of one of the loans? Especially if King chucks Leech and Llambias, MA would call in every one of them I would suspect. That's £10m needed before they can look to spend another £10m installing Wifi or whatever the f**k they need to do at Ibrox, not to mention all the other "normal" running costs.

And at the end of all that Ashley still has 9% and all the retail stuff. King, Easdale, Somers, Ashley.. does it really matter who is running that club?

Not 100% certain....but think he has training ground, car park, edminston house or

whitever its called.

Not 100% certain....but think he has training ground, car park, edminston house or whitever its called.

Are they not assets as security set against the loans?. I haven't kept up with this for a few weeks but to my knowledge Ashley only has the mechandise at the moment.

I would guess the assets are safe as long as the loans are paid back.

That is if Ashley wants the money back of course.

Edited by CityDave