Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Whatever happens, I'm looking forward to it! The script writers have been doing nothing of late. Bring it on.

I see the resident berrz have returned to post-IPO mode. Over confidence, bravado, arrogance even. :o

Time will tell, but they will just twist, turn and squirm and delete old posts as per usual. I expect to see more of these :king

Unless something unexpected happens, of course........................

You can actually taste the seethe.

Not only do I not understand why King is so revered by 'Rangers' fans and, indeed, the Scottish press - I also don't understand why non-'Rangers' supporters should be seething at his appointment !?

He seems, from the 'outside' anyhoo, to be worth the watching !

I thought the American dude that rolled into town a few months back seemed like a good bet, he just seemed to be in it for the buzz of getting a team/company into a position to be winning stuff !?

It has taken three long years but in ..5 short days and we have our club back. We have our club in the hands of people who have Rangers best interest at heart. Nobody thinks things are going to be easy but at last we are on the right road with the one man who can unite the fans and one we trust with our clubs future.

It has taken three long years but in ..5 short days and we have our club back. We have our club in the hands of people who have Rangers best interest at heart. Nobody thinks things are going to be easy but at last we are on the right road with the one man who can unite the fans and one we trust with our clubs future.

Surely it's a lot more than three years since Rangers was in the hands of people with the club's best interests at heart. No?

Well, you're almost certainly wrong about "three long years", "5 short days", "we", "our club", "back", "people who have Rangers' best interest at heart", "the right road" and "we can trust", but credit where it's due on the fan-uniting thing.

Why are the greeners and the diddies frothing at the mouth over tonights reports?

Nothings in the bag yet and uncle Mikey may pull a flanker, settle down and show a little patience.

Hopefully king has succeeded where others have previously failed...

Well, you're almost certainly wrong about "three long years", "5 short days", "we", "our club", "back", "people who have Rangers' best interest at heart", "the right road" and "we can trust", but credit where it's due on the fan-uniting thing.

I was right about you being a bigot.

I was wondering if anyone on this site could give me some guidance on the following scenario? The large award winning building firm that I worked for has been liquidated after going into administration and owing money to other businesses and individuals. A new group of people have come forward who want to start a new building Company, using more or less the same name as the liquidated Company, using the Liquidated Company's premises and employing a lot of the liquidated Company's workers. Bearing in mind that none of the new Directors were involved with the liquidated Company and none of the liquidated Company's debts were paid to creditors would it be correct for this new Company to claim to be the former award winning Company and display these awards on their premises.

Thank-you in anticipation of your guidance on this matter.

Hopefully king has succeeded where others have previously failed...

I too, am hopeful of this outcome. Most sensible folk would have realised an EGM was a costly & relatively pointless exercise. Best to let new spivs start their turn at the wheel.

No seethe, but some quiet contentment & a wry smile.

And lots of pointing & dollops of laughing.

If we don't go up through the play offs this year, then fair enough!

Get the shite sorted with the board then have another crack next season.

They don't want us back, F*ck the lot of em, they know its coming and they will f*ckin hate it when we arrive!

Follow Follow

If we don't go up through the play offs this year, then fair enough!

Get the shite sorted with the board then have another crack next season.

They don't want us back, F*ck the lot of em, they know its coming and they will f*ckin hate it when we arrive!

Follow Follow

Same old shite :lol:

Classy Bigot :lol:

Whenever I post on BRALT I always end up feeling bad about it.

It is basically mocking those with either learning difficulties (dhenbhoy) or emotional problems (monkey tennis).

Even self deprecating humour is lost on the special educate needs types who make up the majority of the non Rangers fans here.

Laughing at them is like kicking puppies.

Some links for those actively seeking help.

http://www.sane.org.uk/

http://www.mind.org.uk/

http://www.samaritans.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

#staystrong.

Step away and take a step towards a better life. :)

I'm finding the Rangers' fans triumphalism on here a bit odd, to be honest. From here, it's likely that King will helm the board then enter Admin MkII (blaming everything on the previous administration) while they have an adequate points buffer to be able to survive a points deduction (which will only be levied at the lower amount as the first incidence of administration for this entity - guffaw). He will no doubt try to wrangle himself free of the onerous contracts with Sports Direct but one wonders how successful that will prove. I have no doubt that his anointment will galvanise what remains of the Rangers support who continue to wilfully mug themselves in tribute to their weird cult but whether it will provide long-term satisfaction to the glory hunters remains to be seen.

It would indeed be incredibly amusing if King and Murray got knocked back on the fit and proper test. How the SFA could possibly approve King - a convicted tax-dodger and "glib and shameless liar" in the eyes of the SA judiciary - is a mystery, but no doubt they'll try.