Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Thank you for confirming that the non Rangers fans have the English comprehension of a 9 year old.

I'd imagine your average 9 year old understands the concept of death, and that things which die don't continue to exist. This makes your average 9 year old more intelligent and informed than your average The Rangers fan.

I'd imagine your average 9 year old understands the concept of death, and that things which die don't continue to exist

Really, the same 9 year olds who believe in Santa and the tooth fairy?

I think your imagination does not extend to a basic "is this plausible" statement.

You are a fantastic confirmation of my thoughts.

Edited by dorlomin

"Where Celtic's background is unacceptably Roman Catholic"

<_<

Bigots will always let their masks slip it seems.

Rangers has always been the club for moronic bigots from societies lowest dregs, looking to be part of a pretend "master race" to counter their own real life failings. They will never change and the sooner they are bankrupted for good, the be

OOOPS! Serious typo here. Not what I meant at all. I did mean that Celtic's history is indisputably Roman Catholic, and nothing else. As for me being a bigot, I'm not sure that my Catholic partner would agree with that, and there is also the fact that I am off to Ireland for a First Communion in April. If that is being bigoted, so be it. I might also poiont out that I am an officer in the Boys' Brigade. Sorry again for the slip.

Sober up and write that in English please.

Did you really have difficulty understanding it? What was problematic for you?

It's grammatically accurate and makes perfect sense.

"Wahay" amounts to a colloquial use of language I suppose, but I hadn't foreseen it troubling you. I also offered you the courtesy of starting your username with a capital letter. Obviously, it's not a convention you've chosen to observe, yourself. However, your username is a proper noun and I'm a stickler for such things.

If you could highlight what you struggled with, I'll do my best to help.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

"Where Celtic's background is unacceptably Roman Catholic"

<_<

Bigots will always let their masks slip it seems.

The problem here is that as Roman Catholicism is itself a religious sect and so if one is to literaly deplore all sectarianism in Football then one can't make an exception for the likes of brother Walfrid.

Personally I'd defend him by saying that it was acceptable in the (eighteen) eighties

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

This thread is about the financial mismanagement of a club no longer in existence and the subsequent fabricated narrative to appease that fan base for financial exploitation and the resulting deja vu of its reincarnation. All the name calling and faux offence is a tactic to distract from the original purpose.

The next chapter of the continued omnishambles is just around the corner and no doubt the Sevconian Zombie Army will be more visceral in the defence of the tribute act but as many who have followed the events over the last few years another false dawn will just add to the schadenfreude.

I wonder if any of the non Rangers fans on this thread have an IQ above 85?

This is what I think of whenever I read their drooling comments

IQ scores are only an indication of how good you are at passing IQ test.- Michio Kaku.