Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He has no interest in Newcastle being successful, he is only interested in bleeding the fans dry and using that profitability to his (sports direct) benefit, he does this by constantly lying to them.

????

Silly Newcastle fans...

They owe Mike Ashley £130M that is one hundred and thirty millions, he creams off all of the profitable stuff for himself...not the club, the fans loathe him, that's the facts.

And that, as the saying goes, is business.

Just walked past Paul Murray walking on Grove Street in Edinburgh.

Did he look prosperous? Enough to float a football club perhaps?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Rangers fans not get all uppity and excited when Mr White came to power and how did that end up.? And then the same when Mr Greene came to save them? And now the same arrogance with Mr king is almost here.

Now there are some decent Rangers fans out there and I do feel sorry for them, but then you get the knuckledraggers on here and you hope it all goes Horribly for them.

They owe Mike Ashley £130M that is one hundred and thirty millions, he creams off all of the profitable stuff for himself...not the club, the fans loathe him, that's the facts.

You do realise the overwhelming majority of football club owners own football clubs to try and make money out of them? Please tell me you realise that. They don't do it for love of the club, even if they do love the club.

The reason they owe Ashley £130 million is that he lent the club the money. Nobody else would have. The man is the saviour of NUFC, not the villain of the piece.

Newcastle and Rangers fans seem to share the same distorted view of their "rightful place" in the world, and that someone else should pay for it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Rangers fans not get all uppity and excited when Mr White came to power and how did that end up.? And then the same when Mr Greene came to save them? And now the same arrogance with Mr king is almost here.

Now there are some decent Rangers fans out there and I do feel sorry for them, but then you get the knuckledraggers on here and you hope it all goes Horribly for them.

Knuckledraggers?

You do realise the overwhelming majority of football club owners own football clubs to try and make money out of them? Please tell me you realise that. They don't do it for love of the club, even if they do love the club.

Utter nonsense. Very few businessmen make money from football clubs. They invest in clubs for a whole host of reasons and making money for themselves would not be anywhere near the top of the list

What, exactly, is it that the berz think makes Mr G&S different from the last couple of saviours? I mean, there were suspicions about the MBB and Chuckie, but King has a proven record of dishonesty and theft. From the outside, Ashley looks like a safer bet for stability, but we're already hearing talk of titles and European football from supporters of King. Honestly, I'm struggling to understand the optimism.

Utter nonsense. Very few businessmen make money from football clubs. They invest in clubs for a whole host of reasons and making money for themselves would not be anywhere near the top of the list

Please expand on this "whole host of reasons". Please note I'm not talking about the uber-rich Abramovich types who have enough money that they can throw it away for a laugh.