Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If the club and company are not the same.......why did the club get a points deduction for the company going into liquidation.

If the club and the company are not the same why we're the club fined for the company breaking the rules for the side letters......just wondering !!

Still don't really understand why Rangers fans wanted a known tax cheat with questionable funds ahead of someone who's already stabilised and improved a debt ridden club and has considerable, unquestionable wealth.

Still don't really understand why Rangers fans wanted a known Rangers man (although a) tax cheat with questionable funds ahead of someone who's already stabilised and improved a debt ridden club and has considerable, unquestionable wealth.

There

Somers, you will be paid off on the first whistle. Lambias & Leach, you will be paid off on the second whistle. Sevconians, ready! Wallets, ready!

Edited by kiddy

:lol::lol::lol:

There must be literally thousands of quotes just like this.

GIRFUY!!

I am pretty sure The Pundit predicted all this months ago.

Looking fwd to Aberdeenbud mocking all those who predicted Rangers not getting through this. He will have so many to mock he should start a new thread.

King wins paying Ashley back for years on end.

This is what I was thinking. Tax-cheat King may acheive the throne but MA still pulls the strings. Is King gonna pay off MA immedietely? And how much is it now - £12m?

I'm pretty sure when Craigy (legend) Whyte was drawing up the master plan for all this and when King took over in March 2015 Rangers were supposed to be cruising into the top flight.

What's the new plan then?

They still are. I think the Kincarcrash said words to that effect on here the other day. Sevco's mighty draw at Falkirk and Hearts scraping a win over wee Cowden are par for the course.

Nectar

Thank god the mods opened the BRALT again :rolleyes:

i like the way you've been counting down to the egm like its xmas. But what happens if you get your great pressie you've always wanted and its broken after just 1 day.

You can actually taste the seethe.

I'm worried if you believe that all is rosy now and it's back to the 9 in a row days.

Didn't Sevco fans think the worst was over in summer 2012 when you started at Brechin in the Ramsdens cup and had a huge warchest to see you through to milk and honey land?

Very good ... it's taken him 5 months to return after running ... now what's he going to do exactly?

he'll look at the books and sh£t himself at the costs of running this company Edited by scottxs

In conversation with an older brother last night. He isn't in the country often, but still buys his rangers season ticket.

I asked him why he wanted the current board out.

He said he was sick of the crooks, spivs, and conmen running his club into the ground.

I asked what the alternative was.

Dave King, he said.

And that is why I can still slag my brothers and their fellow berz, and I still get to point & laugh.

Other than the new club folding, they want the same as me.