Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What would really help the sectarian word debate, is if fans would concentrate on condeming those in their own support instead of constantly pointing fingers at the other side.

The Herald article is a joke.

"A tiny section of fans have let the club down recently by reverting to damaging behaviour which is not only illegal but tarnishes the club."

How many Rangers fans were singing The Billy Boys during the semi-final? Absolutely thousands, "Tiny section" is just a blatant lie.

To be fair, it was a small percentage of their worldwide support of half a billion, although i'm sure the rest of them were glued to their tvs around the world belting it out too.

Edited by killingfloorman

Just to break up this periodic their words v our words pish.

In an article on the BBC detailing Chelsea's new £40m a year sponsorship is the following.

now where have I heard this before? :lol:

I now calculate that either 1 in 7 people on the planet support Rangers or Chelsea or that the 500m support both. :unsure:

ETA: Link

Definitely both. Blues Brothers m8.

and yet the other conviction still stands and thankfully stops you and others like you from openly being a bigot on this forum, cheers Devlin.

devlin was one of yours, I believe, Little Grasp....

Now re-appearing as various short-lived aliases, a la AWRA.

Sooner the **** get tae fck the better it will be for Scottish football and its reputation.

Maybe you should look at your own club and it's scumbag fans regarding Scottish footballs reputation. Charged by UEFA once again, 7 times in 3 years, 2nd charge this season, another charge by the SFA for racism by a player. Aye, those Celtic fans with their IRA songs and slogans really enhance the reputation of Scottish football. And yes we know there is a problem with sectarian singing amongst Rangers support before you respond. As for the word ***, it's repugnant and offensive and if it's not catergorized as sectarian it damn well should be.

Having not read the forum rules. I thought I would have a quick read and see what they actually state.

So going by the rules, we are not allowed to use terms like three asterisk in a row or 5 or 6. Nor tim (even though this doesn't get caught by the filter????)

:lol:

ETA: Mr X, I think the rules fail to cover the h word as has been shown by legal opinion that such a work ain't based on any religion.

*sigh* its unfortunate the site filter picks up the words on the rules page but anyone who pretends they dont know what words are being referred to is simply lying.

The rules are quite clear about the "h" word. Any legal opinion is, frankly, irrelevant. This is a private forum and the owner is quite entitled to make up whatever rules he sees fit. Dont like them? Complain to him or simply dont post.

As I said totally irrelevant ... good of you to cherry pick that part.

As I stated earlier ... the term has been proven not to be sectarian or banned, in a court of law in 2010, and supercedes your drivel.

Can we give it a rest now? This thread isnt the place for this and, as Ive just said, the forum rules are clear and no amount of whataboutery on this thread is going to change that.

*sigh* its unfortunate the site filter picks up the words on the rules page but anyone who pretends they dont know what words are being referred to is simply lying.

The rules are quite clear about the "h" word. Any legal opinion is, frankly, irrelevant. This is a private forum and the owner is quite entitled to make up whatever rules he sees fit. Dont like them? Complain to him or simply dont post.

Can we give it a rest now? This thread isnt the place for this and, as Ive just said, the forum rules are clear and no amount of whataboutery on this thread is going to change that.

They can't help themselves.

Do you feel dirty supporting Rangers tonight too?

We've all accept the word is derogatory, insulting, not sectarian but banned on here because .. well it is. Except a few of the Orcs.

Quite happy to desist Mr X .. as I stated on numerous occasions, but the problem is Tedious Tedi keeps spreading the myth it's sectarian in use. Happy for a thread to be dedicated to this and posters warned for derailing threads by bringing it up on other threads.

Unfortunately I cannot see Tedious stopping it ... it's a one man mission to spread the propagandist gospel of the Orcs ..

I wouldn't have to correct his pish if he stopped printing it ... would I?

I quoted your post but the message was aimed at everyone

They can't help themselves. Do you feel dirty supporting Rangers tonight too?

Im still rooting for the draw

The bun fight between The Rangers and Celtic fans about sectarian terms / use of / general naughtiness is akin to watching two spoiled children scweaming, and scweaming until they're sick that they didn't do it, it was their sibling wot' did it.

Unsightly, but not unexpected seeing as how they really are just two cheeks of the one big, stinking arse.

Please note: 'bun fight' refers to nothing more, absolutely zero, zilch, nothing more, than a term generally used to describe a tiff, a pointless argument. It has no hidden meaning, n. o. t. h. i. n. g. Clear?

The allegedly offensive term aimed at Rangers supporters has nothing to do with being derogatory about protestants in my opinion. I was brought up as a protestant and if anyone directed this term at me I would not assume it was referring to my religion but mistakenly assuming that I was a Rangers fan.

For me the term related to the Rangers solidarity with the Queen and her ancestors who were German (House of Hanover). Some of us that have watched the odd WW2 movie may remember that this is in fact how a huge percentage of the population of the UK referred to Germans. So for me offensive to Germans not protestants.

As for the F word. I was taught that this was a legitimate and non derogatory way of describing Roman Catholics.

However, both terms as a consequence of the context that they are used in modern Scotland seem to have now taken on new connotations.

Edited by madmitch

Of course the H word has no religious or political connotations. It's a derogatory term for Sevconians, nothing more. They wanted it banned because they weren't allowed to use the F word for Celtic fans. It was just a pathetic tit for tat measure.

Stupid Visigoths.

The allegedly offensive term aimed at Rangers supporters has nothing to do with being derogatory about protestants in my opinion. I was brought up as a protestant and if anyone directed this term at me I would not assume it was referring to my religion but mistakenly assuming that I was a Rangers fan.

You are doing the usual ignorant shite but trying to dress it up. No Rangers fan cares about your religion.

You are doing the usual ignorant shite but trying to dress it up. No Rangers fan cares about your religion.

Just to be clear no Rangers fan cares about my religion or no Rangers fan cares about anyone's religion? I'm failing to see the ignorant shite. My understanding makes more sense than saying the H word equals Protestant.

Of course the H word has no religious or political connotations. It's a derogatory term for Sevconians, nothing more. They wanted it banned because they weren't allowed to use the F word for Celtic fans. It was just a pathetic tit for tat measure.

Stupid Visigoths.

So you can explain why KAH is painted on Protestant churches?

You can explain why the term is only ever used to describe supporters of clubs who are seen as 'Protestant clubs'.

Maybe you should look at your own club and it's scumbag fans regarding Scottish footballs reputation. Charged by UEFA once again, 7 times in 3 years, 2nd charge this season, another charge by the SFA for racism by a player. Aye, those Celtic fans with their IRA songs and slogans really enhance the reputation of Scottish football. And yes we know there is a problem with sectarian singing amongst Rangers support before you respond. As for the word ***, it's repugnant and offensive and if it's not catergorized as sectarian it damn well should be.

You do know that without Ying there wouldn't be Yang, for no α there'd be no need for Ω.

When the tribute act die, & they will, let it go & the other half will wither on the vine.