Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He didn't. it was an arse-covering exercise by another diddy.

I'll bookmark my question and dig it out in 'x' months / weeks when the berrz start revolting against the regime.

There we go. The pair of diddies jumped because they thought you were being serious. Now we all ken you were doing the diddy point-scoring bollocks.

Not that your tag team will admit to making a right horlicks of themselves.

Quite a double, with T_K admitting that Rangers went 'tits up' about an hour ago.

Just need Bennett and Tedi to accept the Deid Club concept and we can all move on..

I've not searched the forum for my quotes but I'm pretty sure I've used 'tits up' a few times before.

It's just you mate. Most people in this forum understand English. This is why I tried to help you. Now you don't need to accept my help but you don't need to be a dick about it either.

He seems to be in a state of perpetual anger recently. Old duffer's probably in need of his Nat King.

It's easy to forget, in amongst all of the strangers to the truth who have been involved, that McCoist's bitterness was often couched in completely glib and shameless terms.

From that same article:

"In recent days I have bumped into Celtic, Hearts and Motherwell fans, and they were saying the same thing: 'It's time to stop kicking Rangers and start getting Scottish football looking forward, not back'. I couldn't agree more."

To paraphrase another of his poisonous outbursts, "Who were those people?"

Maybe we should insist that journalists verify their sources. Otherwise, they're just making it up.

"To this day there is a deep unthinking desire among some in Glasgow's mainstream media to promote the latest saviour, this week's pheonix, today's new salvation for Ibrox ..."

[Alex Thomson, 2012]. Correct, and nothing has changed.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."

[Richard Dawkins, 2006]. Wrong. Sometimes it is called Rangers.

I haven't read any of this thread in about 2 years and it still seems to be going strong.

I'm interested to know, what are the chances of The Rangers going bust if they don't win promotion this season?

Try to keep up pal. Dave King's taking over; in 5 years time he will be in the House of Lords, The Rangers will have won the Champions League and Lee McCulloch will have won the Ballon d'or.

The move is linked to an internet petition which says the word is a term of "religious hatred, a derogatory and sectarian term for a Protestant".

The campaigners say those using the phrase should be treated no differently than those who use offensive words to describe Catholics.

:1eye

:1eye

Well, redefining that one as a sectarian term for "Protestant" is certainly one way of ensuring that fans of most other clubs will wind up getting arrested, much as Rangers fans do currently for their repertoire.

Net result - police cells and courts even more clogged up with minor offenders than they currently are, and for no other reason than the Rangers fans are desperate to spread as much blame as possible beyond themselves.

And then ten years down the line, a bunch of blue-clad fannies rock up at Holyrood demanding a ban on "Sevco" and "Sevconians", which also now miraculously mean "protestant".