Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Wait and see, little man, wait and see. Although that you have to ask "why" suggests you wouldn't really understand his motivation. Just keep saving your pennies for the imminent begging "for the future of rangers".

You could fill your time in by doing a bit of research on your latest saviour - then future events may not come as to much of a shock.

So you actually dont know why? You're pissing in the wind here Norris.

So you're happy for a convicted tax evader running your Club? Your call I suppose but I'd certainly have reservation about it if it were my Club.

I never said that King was going to fcuk your Club over........I'd just like to know what Rangers fans think he'll actually DO for their Club?

He'll bring much needed stability to Rangers, that's all we ask for.

He'll bring much needed stability to Rangers, that's all we ask for.

Define stability? Financial? On the pitch? Or are you just expecting him to dip his hand into his pocket and say "here's £Xm......go fill your boots"?

Exactly ..

When they realise there was more chance of a decent team under MA and Dave King doesn't put his hands in his pockets, the fun will start.

The sudden realisation that King expects them to pay for it and that he expects more than just their ST money is going to be hilarious.

King is of the same boom and bust mentality as previous regimes, promises of spend spend spend and head to the top then do everything you can to stop the house of cards falling down.

Kings plan is based on milking the fans and raising cash to do it. He won't put his own cash in, he would have done it by now if he truly have a f**k about the club and not just what he can make back out of it.

For a sustainable club, Ashley is the one that the fans should want - he'd keep them going and bills would be paid. However the fans wouldn't accept simply existing and again, Ashley won't spend what he doesn't think he can very back.

It would be churlish not admit the bears have done well in hovering up shares and forcing change but it still seems to me that there is still zero appetite for sustainably and financial prudence. All the talk is of "investment", "rightful place" and "back where we belong", the very kind of talk that lead to the death of the old club.

Edited by AberdeenBud

Celtic in Europe ,,, authorities took action.

It was a joke...

I'm not upset Bennett if you were inferring I'm amongst the "chums", I'm just wondering what King has done, not said or said he'll do, but actually done to justify the blind faith currently being shown in him by the Rangers fans?

Blind faith? I'd say you're exaggerating just a tad there.

So you actually dont know why? You're pissing in the wind here Norris.

Everybody who isn't slobbering over anyone, anyone at all, who promises your lot what they want could tell you why. Unfortunately, you won't listen. Like you didn't listen over a decade ago, like you didn't listen with Whyte, like you didn't listen with Green.....

Are you seriously not detecting a pattern here? :lol::lol::lol:

So why is Tedi saying "X days til we get our Club back"?

Guessing, i'd say he's hoping that all turns out well and it happens but you'd be best asking Tedi.

I'm more of a glass half empty type of guy.

Did I say that he was gone yesterday morning or not? do I have to put the post up again? ffs

and my point with King was that both you and the rodent misrepresented the facts or omitted them, never said I wanted him any place near Ibrox, in fact I made it clear I did not.

The rodent quoted a story that was out of date, you quoted figures that were out of date.

Complete lack of checking facts by you.

The 37 criminal charges have collapsed, 322 other tax fraud cases are being contested with prosecuting lawyer admitting the case against him is pretty weak now.

This news is just a few days old.

in fact he may have a strong case for wrongful prosecution.

for the record, no I would not want King near the club, he is still going to be tied up with this SA stuff for quite some time.

Thats taking cherry picking to a grand masters level.

There's the full posts, then, Vicky. Happy now?

Did he ever have a go at claiming wrongful prosecution? (NO sniggering at the back, now!)

How many of these saviours are there going to be, offering the moon on a stick before dry-fucking the rotting carcase and pissing off with their pockets full?