Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Norman and chums seem to be awfy upset today, lashing out and making more pointless posts than usual.

The Easdale news is good but it might just be uncle mike getting shot of a liability or he could be hightailing it out of here before the broon stuff hits the fan.

I'm not upset Bennett if you were inferring I'm amongst the "chums", I'm just wondering what King has done, not said or said he'll do, but actually done to justify the blind faith currently being shown in him by the Rangers fans?

The P&Ds trying to discredit King. The clutching at straws is insufferable.The new song coming soon: The EGM is over, why dont you get a life ;)

Discredit King?! Are you serious? He has 40+ convictions for tax evasion in South Africa!

I still don't see what thats got to do with his intentions for Rangers. Do the P&Ds think King is really going to f**k us over? Are they really that stupid?

Nooooooo, we don't think that. We don't think that at all.

He is going to fück the shareholders (now and future) of the holding company over, given half the chance, mind.

I still don't see what thats got to do with his intentions for Rangers. Do the P&Ds think King is really going to f**k us over? Are they really that stupid?

So you're happy for a convicted tax evader running your Club? Your call I suppose but I'd certainly have reservation about it if it were my Club.

I never said that King was going to fcuk your Club over........I'd just like to know what Rangers fans think he'll actually DO for their Club?

Ok. I'll play along. Why and how is he going to do this?

Wait and see, little man, wait and see. Although that you have to ask "why" suggests you wouldn't really understand his motivation. Just keep saving your pennies for the imminent begging "for the future of rangers".

You could fill your time in by doing a bit of research on your latest saviour - then future events may not come as to much of a shock.

Aye funny they were quick to convict Tonev on "one man said" ,.. here they have video and audio evidence available and the match officials report stating he heard it ... sweep sweep.

wait till Friday when the morons start up the song book again .