Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If King gets control, who knows where it will head?

Genuine question: If/when a new share issue comes along, what are the chances of serious money being raised? I'd have thought the institutional investors would be hard to coax, but I don't really understand that world. The fact that Green managed, makes me think there must be potential again.

What about fans? Again, would enough be willing/able to buy shares, to raise big sums? We know that even David Murray struggled to raise money this way when all was ostensibly, well. Would the travails since make doing so again, more or less likely now?

I don't actually go along with the idea that King is trying to make money from Rangers. I suspect it's more about ego, but I don't know if he's willing to spend much money of his own to have it massaged.

I've no idea how this will go if King gets control. I do enjoy the idea that some on here refer to him as one of "the good guys" though. It's almost as much fun as the suggestion that people on here are striving to"diiscredit" him, as if any of us could possibly do that further.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Does "get our club back" simply mean 'start winning trophies'?

I struggle to see how Rangers fans 'had' the club, during more successful days.

Maybe he means back in the 80s before Murray took control

Sorry scrap that, they've been been in contact of the club since day 1

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/jul/27/rangers-relaunched-brechin

;)

It's funny reading that piece back now. The cheek of Coisty saying the spl are withholding prize money after all the money the club were due to others.

So why is Tedi saying "X days til we get our Club back"?

He isn't.

He has been saying "X sleeps", not "X days". ...' til we get our club back'.

Just like my Nephew used to do............

.............when he was ten years old.

Tedi probably still believes in Santa if that's the sort of patter he's resorting to.

Sleeps, LOL!

No one cares what happened in SA, Norris, no one.

Complete bullshit.

SARS were very interested.

That's why the glib and shameless liar was convicted of over 40 crimes.

And the reason heagreed a settlement of many millions of Rand was to avoid being sentenced to over 80 years in a South African jail.

The perfect man for Rangers, would you not agree?

Another fucking crook. Just what the Rangers need.

Too right I do.

What of it?

Sorry,that was the wrong word to use.

I should have said that you believe in Satan, not Santa.

That might explain why you're falling over yourself at the thought of King getting back in.

What of it, indeed.

Question, If King gets in what about Ashley's loans ? If they vote to oust his guys from the board will that break the terms of the loan ? How long would they have to pay him off and also get through to the end of the season. How much would it take to get them to the end of the season at a guesstimate ?

Given that Ashley has been in a similar hostile position with Newcastle supporters and is still there.

Sorry scrap that, they've been been in contact of the club since day 1

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/jul/27/rangers-relaunched-brechin

It's easy to forget, in amongst all of the strangers to the truth who have been involved, that McCoist's bitterness was often couched in completely glib and shameless terms.

From that same article:

"In recent days I have bumped into Celtic, Hearts and Motherwell fans, and they were saying the same thing: 'It's time to stop kicking Rangers and start getting Scottish football looking forward, not back'. I couldn't agree more."

To paraphrase another of his poisonous outbursts, "Who were those people?"

If King gets control, who knows where it will head?

Genuine question: If/when a new share issue comes along, what are the chances of serious money being raised? I'd have thought the institutional investors would be hard to coax, but I don't really understand that world. The fact that Green managed, makes me think there must be potential again.

What about fans? Again, would enough be willing/able to buy shares, to raise big sums? We know that even David Murray struggled to raise money this way when all was ostensibly, well. Would the travails since make doing so again, more or less likely now?

I don't actually go along with the idea that King is trying to make money from Rangers. I suspect it's more about ego, but I don't know if he's willing to spend much money of his own to have it massaged.

I've no idea how this will go if King gets control. I do enjoy the idea that some on here refer to him as one of "the good guys" though. It's almost as much fun as the suggestion that people on here are striving to"diiscredit" him, as if any of us could possibly do that further.

I'm sure that eventuality will lead to many hours of entertainment, not least when the football authorities get greased up and let King David slip them one.

Is there the possibility Mikee has left some booby traps around the place that'll knock the glib and shameless liar off his feet, Madonna style? Will they all go off at once?

Perhaps King will have realised that simply chucking money into a black hole won't actually fill it.

The warchest will return, naturally. I reckon there's a job or two for pliant hacks at Glasgow newspapers looking to make the jump into corporate comms.

8 Kips

Not long now boys.

i'm worried that it'll end in in tears for you. even if king gets in what makes him the better option.?

he has stated in the past he'll not put any of his own money into the club.

has Ashley still got the option of putting 2 men on the board?

who owns ibrox?

what assets has Ashley got?

when are wages due and do you need a loan to pay for them?