Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Don't you get fed up searching through the archives, Dave. Genuinely it's something i couldn't be arsed doing to try and prove some little point. You're reminding me of someone who lives in Goa.

History is important. You have to know where you've been in order to know where you are going.

Not paying attention to the past is going to land The Rangers in the mire.

Keep it up! :thumsup2

Ashley might want to piss on their chips. He might want to do all sorts. One thing might stop him though - the genuine prospect of getting his cnut kicked in by the same people that threatened two London hotels.

Why would Celtic supporters kick his Cnut in?

Gollum has obviously been hitting the bevy. A convicted criminal is good for Scottish football??

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/andy-goram-tells-sfa-dave-5260226

From the article;

But he believes Hampden chiefs could put the entire Scottish game at risk if they ban Johannesburg-based King from taking up the reins at the Glasgow giants.

This will be another armageddon warning I assume....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by MEADOWXI

The thing that has disturbed me about this whole saga is the clear indication that in the minds of the Visigoths none of the following matter:

• the law.
  • the rules of competition.
  • the principles of justice and fair play.

The *only* thing that matters is that Sevco get to win everything, all the time.

Close...Back to Number one.

Number one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Teams like e.g. Aberdeen and Dundee United are well-run, well-managed and well-coached and are still struggling to keep up with Celtic.

Your club is a debt-laden walking catastrophe. Even if you were taken over by Richard Branson tomorrow, it'd take a decade to fix everything that's fvcked-up and hilarious on and off the pitch, before you could even think about mounting a title challenge.

And that's if you were taken over by a business guru with a proven record of unbroken success. The only proven record Dave King has is for tax fraud and the only thing unbroken about Ibrox is the windows, and there's plenty of time for your fans to pan them in when you're still getting horsed out of the Ramsdens and losing games in the Championship this time next year.

Number one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Teams like e.g. Aberdeen and Dundee United are well-run, well-managed and well-coached and are still struggling to keep up with Celtic.

Your club is a debt-laden walking catastrophe. Even if you were taken over by Richard Branson tomorrow, it'd take a decade to fix everything that's fvcked-up and hilarious on and off the pitch, before you could even think about mounting a title challenge.

And that's if you were taken over by a business guru with a proven record of unbroken success. The only proven record Dave King has is for tax fraud and the only thing unbroken about Ibrox is the windows, and there's plenty of time for your fans to pan them in when you're still getting horsed out of the Ramsdens and losing games in the Championship this time next year.

You know...I think if you keep repeating that often enough you might actually believe it yourself one day

You know...I think if you keep repeating that often enough you might actually believe it yourself one day

:lol: :lol: :thumsup2

Only one of us is staking our club's very existence on a criminal shyster for, what, the third time in three years? The fourth?

Okay then, if it'll make you feel good - I'm every bit as frightened by Dave King's football financing wizardry as I was by Craig Whyte's, Charlie Green's and the Easdales'.

I'm also very confident that under King's leadership, you'll be back where you belong presently, and sooner rather than later.

The thing that has disturbed me about this whole saga is the clear indication that in the minds of the Visigoths none of the following matter:

• the law.
  • the rules of competition.
  • the principles of justice and fair play.

The *only* thing that matters is that Sevco get to win everything, all the time.

You,re right with that..Seems like the media have gone into overdrive ,quoting anyone who reckons "rightfull " places will be restored .Ex players , ex mangers etc..It all makes me wonder if anybody in our game really cares about Scottish football or is it just a case of Sevco Uber Alles..

I have said from day 1 we deserved everything we got.

Rangers fans know better than anybody just how desperate things are at the club. The club needs to be rebuilt from the bottom up. We need to bring in a completely new coaching team..build up a scouting network...A new manager with a proven track record is needed.

Isn't the foundation of any good club the supporters,and as are you suggesting that Rangers needs rebuilt from the ground up, what are your suggestions to sort them out , I think that is something the whole of Scottish football could actually get behind :rolleyes:

Isn't the foundation of any good club the supporters,and as are you suggesting that Rangers needs rebuilt from the ground up, what are your suggestions to sort them out , I think that is something the whole of Scottish football could actually get behind :rolleyes:

I am sure that made sense in your head.