Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If King an Co "balance the books" at Sevco that will be one of the greatest as achievements in the history of mankind.

up there with landing on the moon or sliced bread. Parades and statues should be in his honour if he does this great achievement

Dave King spent twenty million of his own money the last time he was at Rangers.... oh aye, of course he did. Oh my aching sides.

What! You dont believe Davy?....

.financial statements made available at his tax case trial in SA. They clearly show he received R200m (reckoned to be around £15 million pounds at the exchange rate fro Rangers.

03 March 2015

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers" the "Club" or the "Company")

Extraordinary General Meeting Voting

The Board of Rangers notes the Press Release from David King issued today. Proxy voting closes tomorrow morning at 10am, and at the current time a significant number of shares have not yet voted; the outcome cannot therefore be determined with certainty. The position of the proxy voting will not be announced ahead of the meeting for regulatory reasons, and in any event shareholders have the right to revoke their proxy vote by attendance in person at the general meeting.

The Directors believe that they have at all times sought to act in the best interests of Rangers for the benefit of its shareholders as a whole and refute in the strongest possible terms any suggestion that this is not the case and in particular any suggestion that they have given their personal interests priority over those of the Company.

By remaining in post the directors wish to give the Company and possible incoming directors (should the Board change) the best possible chance of complying with the AIM rules and of avoiding the risk highlighted in the circular of 06 February 2015 of the Company's shares being suspended. There can be no guarantee of avoiding suspension.

The Board have reached out to David King in recent days to seek a resolution in the best interests of the Club but regrettably this has not yet proved possible. If control of the board of directors of the Company changes as a result of the general meeting the directors pledge that they will do their utmost to work with the new board in the interests of Rangers Football Club, as they have done and continue to do.

For further information please contact:

Tel: 0141 580 8647

Derek Llambias

Edited by muirkirk nil

Just a wee question, The_Diddy - maybe I'm missing something, but where was all the clamour for prudence and transparency when the old club was piling up trophies and signing players like Laudrup and Flo?

If King an Co "balance the books" at Sevco that will be one of the greatest as achievements in the history of mankind.

Oh dear. Norman and Buddy....sitting in a tree......

03 March 2015

("Rangers" the "Club" or the "Company")

Extraordinary General Meeting Voting

The Board of Rangers notes the Press Release from David King issued today. Proxy voting closes tomorrow morning at 10am, and at the current time a significant number of shares have not yet voted; the outcome cannot therefore be determined with certainty. The position of the proxy voting will not be announced ahead of the meeting for regulatory reasons, and in any event shareholders have the right to revoke their proxy vote by attendance in person at the general meeting.

The Directors believe that they have at all times sought to act in the best interests of Rangers for the benefit of its shareholders as a whole and refute in the strongest possible terms any suggestion that this is not the case and in particular any suggestion that they have given their personal interests priority over those of the Company.

By remaining in post the directors wish to give the Company and possible incoming directors (should the Board change) the best possible chance of complying with the AIM rules and of avoiding the risk highlighted in the circular of 06 February 2015 of the Company's shares being suspended. There can be no guarantee of avoiding suspension.

The Board have reached out to David King in recent days to seek a resolution in the best interests of the Club but regrettably this has not yet proved possible. If control of the board of directors of the Company changes as a result of the general meeting the directors pledge that they will do their utmost to work with the new board in the interests of Rangers Football Club, as they have done and continue to do.

For further information please contact:

Tel: 0141 580 8647

Derek Llambias

Boom. Head shot.

Idiot question from an idiot poster but it does rather neatly crystalise diddy thinking.

No Bear regards King as any kind of knight or crusader. If all the new board do is balance the books and be transparent about income and expenditure and who we have contracted what money with then they will be fucking heroes.

What gives you the impression the man who was involved in the overspending and financial mismanagement under Murray, the liquidation under Whyte and has been done for tax fraud is the individual who will delivery the above?

Or is that another "idiot question"

Stv news reporting sevco have took second part /5 million of loan from big mike....

Seems strange with king about to get his foot in door....

wonder what big mike is up too.

Big Mike, 67 copying Scottish Phils patter :rolleyes:

Anyway as i've been saying, don't count chickens until they've hatched....

If Ashley can't get his way at the egm then i've a feeling he'll do as much damage as he can.

If Ashley can't get his way at the egm then i've a feeling he'll do as much damage as he can.

win/win for the diddies

So, it looks like cuddly Mike will make them go through with the farce of the AGM, costing the club an estimated eighty grand. His two stooges, who are currently on the board, have said they won't leave till they get paid a year's wages (guessing half a million if the kit man is on 160k) and they don't have the money to cover next wages day without the second instalment of the ten million that MA (who may not give them as King is being a dick) offered with the training ground and some other stuff used as insurance.

Have I missed anything?

Who is Scottish Phil???

Most people refer to him as big Mike.....

Sevco can refer to him as the bank of big Mike.

So, it looks like cuddly Mike will make them go through with the farce of the AGM, costing the club an estimated eighty grand. His two stooges, who are currently on the board, have said they won't leave till they get paid a year's wages (guessing half a million if the kit man is on 160k) and they don't have the money to cover next wages day without the second instalment of the ten million that MA (who may not give them as King is being a dick) offered with the training ground and some other stuff used as insurance. Have I missed anything?

Aye. You missed the fact that there won't be an AGM.

What gives you the impression the man who was involved in the overspending and financial mismanagement under Murray, the liquidation under Whyte and has been done for tax fraud is the individual who will delivery the above?

This certainly wasn't something I said.

Or is that another "idiot question"

Yup. I'm sure the reading lessons will help you in time.

What's been put up as security I wonder??

Tbh I don't know.....the guy outside the stadium looked a bit surprised reporting the latest development...

got to be something in this surely???

This certainly wasn't something I said.

Yup. I'm sure the reading lessons will help you in time.

Ah right, is this you deflecting from my point?

I guess that can you mean you don't believe he is the type of individual who will delivery on what you are looking for, but you're too stubborn to admit it on here