Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It makes perfect sense.

Actually this.....

"Isn't the foundation of any good club the supporters,and as are you suggesting that Rangers needs rebuilt from the ground up, what are your suggestions to sort them out , I think that is something the whole of Scottish football could actually get behind"

.....is incoherent pish. If that's your idea of perfect sense I worry for you.

You,re right with that..Seems like the media have gone into overdrive ,quoting anyone who reckons "rightfull " places will be restored .Ex players , ex mangers etc..It all makes me wonder if anybody in our game really cares about Scottish football or is it just a case of Sevco Uber Alles..

Chris Jack has gone straight into overdrive and plunged to the bottom of the barrel this evening. I'm unsure which audience he's playing to. Perhaps he's looking for a new job.

Chris Jack has gone straight into overdrive and plunged to the bottom of the barrel this evening. I'm unsure which audience he's playing to. Perhaps he's looking for a new job.

Well he and Matt Lindsay at the Times are essentially just Rangers mouthpieces anyway.

Seethe...Seethe...everywhere Seethe.

I am sure I speak for most Rangers posters , if not all, when I say to the uber obsessives .....GIRFUYs

Careful you're not painting yourself into a corner. Crowing on the dunghill hasn't been such a fruitful pastime these past three or four years. ;)

King on the BBC:

re-establishing Rangers to the institution that its legacy demands.

Not really sure what legacy this could be.

Same Club Believers

If this is the same club, the legacy must be cheating businesses, cheating supporters, cheating on the field of play.

New Club

For people that insist the old club is dead, this legacy can only be about spivs taking the piss (and money) out of the Rangers supporters.

Either way, not sure that re-establishing a legacy is such a good aim. Of course, if could be a warning from DK.

I am sure I speak for most Rangers posters , if not all, when I say to the uber obsessives .....GIRFUYs

Why? What exactly has changed? You've got a new spiv owner.

Fucking seething alright.

Have to sit in the house while we got joiners in working. Travelling back to sea tomorrow so could do with a little time with the wife.

Can't even blaze up to chill out. The only thing keeping me going is you lot wetting your knickers and getting all excited, knowing that you will all be smashing back to earth with a massive crash soon enough.

Actually this.....

"Isn't the foundation of any good club the supporters,and as are you suggesting that Rangers needs rebuilt from the ground up, what are your suggestions to sort them out , I think that is something the whole of Scottish football could actually get behind"

.....is incoherent pish. If that's your idea of perfect sense I worry for you.

When you've finished fellating the sevco loyal you might want to sign up for some remedial English lessons. Oddly enough being able to understand what someone has typed is very rarely worrying.

Why are the resident loons up in arms over the board being removed?

Its probably going to take years to undo this mess, it'll take a while before we know the true extent of the damage, yet some of the Ps and D's are frothing at the mouth.....

Chill out and wait ....

King on the BBC:

Not really sure what legacy this could be.

Same Club Believers

If this is the same club, the legacy must be cheating businesses, cheating supporters, cheating on the field of play.

New Club

For people that insist the old club is dead, this legacy can only be about spivs taking the piss (and money) out of the Rangers supporters.

Either way, not sure that re-establishing a legacy is such a good aim. Of course, if could be a warning from DK.

I'm not sure which institution he's referring to. Psychiatric? Royal Black?

Why are the resident loons up in arms over the board being removed?

Its probably going to take years to undo this mess, it'll take a while before we know the true extent of the damage, yet some of the Ps and D's are frothing at the mouth.....

Chill out and wait ....

^^^*Are you going to take that No8?

Dave King claims victory in Rangers power struggle after directors quit

Tuesday 3 March 2015 14.36 GMT

Last modified on Tuesday 3 March 2015 15.32 GMT

Dave King claims he is on the verge of taking control of Rangers after the club’s chief executive Derek Llambias admitted he had secured a “landslide victory”.

The former oldco director has already seen off the chairman David Somers and the director James Easdale after calling a general meeting to defeat the Ibrox board. But in a statement, the South Africa-based businessman claims the remaining directors Llambias and Barry Leach have also admitted defeat.

However, King says the remaining pair – both long-term associates of the Newcastle United owner and Rangers investor Mike Ashley – have both “stubbornly” refused to resign ahead of Friday’s shareholder vote at Ibrox.

It is understood that both men have demanded their year’s notice period is paid up in full before they walk. The meeting will now have to go ahead, costing the cash-strapped Scottish Championship club around £80,000.

King will now take over the running of Rangers alongside John Gilligan, formerly of the Blue Knights consortium and an ex-Glasgow brewery boss. King said in a statement: “All of the Rangers directors that are subject to my requisition have now accepted that my resolutions have been successful and there is now no need for the general meeting to proceed.

“Mr Llambias put it best by advising me that I had achieved a ‘landslide’ victory. I wish to thank all shareholders, and particularly the fans, for this resounding success. The future now looks more recognisable for all Rangers stakeholders.

“James Easdale and David Somers did the right thing by resigning. However, the two appointees of Mr Ashley have stubbornly refused to resign and are using their current position [as remaining directors] to withhold implementation of the resolutions for personal gain.

“Now that the incoming board and I can focus on the future I will issue a further press statement outlining the immediate and intermediate steps that we have to take as we commence the road to re-establishing Rangers to the institution that its legacy demands.”

King also released an email he sent to Llambias and the finance director Leach on Tuesday morning in which he tells the pair to do the honourable thing and quit before the shareholders summit.

....And here is that E-MAIL

Email from Dave King to Derek Llambias and Barry Leach

B_LXwLTUoAA9g5R.png

He's off to a great start here tbf,,,leaking confidential emails,,,it's the dignity.