Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Awwww Shit. I thought i had missed something drastic. The Ps&Ds are getting excited that the Nomad that King has already said were getting booted out as soon as he got control have walked before they were booted all the way down Paisley Road West.

You lot are even more desperate than i thought... Pleasing.

Oh aye and before i forget....GET IT RIGHT FUCKING UP YEs.

No.8

Orals

Murray's

Arse

Dribbling

Saliva

Fails to see the damage that could be inflicted if King has no NOMAD to replace WH Ireland or the requisite funds to deliver his promises.

I also fail to see the damage if King has no NOMAD, obviously it has been said that they would be removed from the AIM but what would the implications of such a move be? Do they just become a limited company or is delisting much worse? Apologies if it has already been addressed.

Fails to see the damage that could be inflicted if King has no NOMAD to replace WH Ireland or the requisite funds to deliver his promises.

Has he stopped taking his medication ... and more importantly should he be driving?

To be fair, none of this is a problem if King & his buddies have enough disposable cash to cash to tide the club over. It'll take a lot of money - in the millions - and it'll be needed so quickly that there won't be time to raise it from another share issue, but it should be enough to smooth over any potential difficulties.

I assume King has that kind of cash readily available, right?

I also fail to see the damage if King has no NOMAD, obviously it has been said that they would be removed from the AIM but what would the implications of such a move be? Do they just become a limited company or is delisting much worse? Apologies if it has already been addressed.

Ditto.... Maybe a Celtic fan can fill us in.

He has 30 days to bring in his own NOMAD..The one that he has gad lined up ever since he made it publuc that one of the first pieces of business after he got control would be to get WHI out.

One more sleep

So after years of shouting about "spivs and crooks" the p and b faithful are now believing everything that the current board says......

No, we believe what we've always believed. They're crooks, including King, and the bears have backed every one of them at some point.

At least Ashley had money. King is just another Craig Whyte.

Long live the King :lol:

Edited by AUFC90

Awwww Shit. I thought i had missed something drastic. The Ps&Ds are getting excited that the Nomad that King has already said were getting booted out as soon as he got control have walked before they were booted all the way down Paisley Road West.

is this what they call 'Raging against the dying of the light'?

I like your Billy Big Baws 'Nomad this Nomad that no big deal' are you not even slightly concerned about how the AIM view these shenanigans swirling round your club / company / celestial entity?

The liar on SSN top of the hour with, who else but, Jim White.

Christ , his accent is all over the place, same as his plans, but I wondered why no hospital bed a la chuckles, then I spotted the USP above his shoulder :D

post-58962-0-60972600-1425568152_thumb.p

Two problems (at least) if they're removed.

1. Almost impossible to raise funds by a new share issue.

2. Existing shareholders (especially the institutions) won't be able to sell, and will be very unhappy.

Delisting is a serious matter, often seen as a sign of spivvery, and a step towards liquidation or a takeover. Obviously none of those apply at Ibrox.

Is there a quote from King saying that the Nomad was going to get shoved if he got power?

Aye No8 made it up and posted it on here.

Funny half way through when Llambias and his bodyguard quickly do a 180 and start walking in the other direction as if the succulents will just suddenly be staring at each other saying 'where did he go?'

To be fair this is Scottish Medias finest brains that have never missed a beat or turn in this story in the last few years,

such a move would probably throw at least half of them off..........................

He has 30 days to bring in his own NOMAD..The one that he has gad lined up ever since he made it publuc that one of the first pieces of business after he got control would be to get WHI out.

One more sleep

I appreciate this is kings stated plan, but all joking aside he isn't a renowned truth teller. IF he can't get one in within 30 days, what would the implication for rangers be?

ETA Stag nation has addressed this after the post I quoted

Edited by ribzanelli

^^^^^^^^

No2 is in a total panic (must be the lack of sleep) and has lost the plot. Looks like things are going to get nasty between The Glib and Shameless one and Big Mike. I know where my money would be going....lol

One more sleep

I Miis the QC

Put the Toilet Duck down, big chap. :(