Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nah I'm pretty sure I named all the cnuts in Scottish football in my post. thanks all the same though :)

You didn't name the original "debt shedding start all over again after liquidation but still claiming the old clubs history" cnuts though, who taught their Western cuzz's how do do brassnecked

:)

You didn't name the original "debt shedding start all over again after liquidation but still claiming the old clubs history" cnuts though, who taught their Western cuzz's how do do brassnecked

:)

"Western cuzz's"? gotta love the OF goldfish bowl where everything is black & white Catholic & Protestant! :rolleyes:

Kind of confirms Hearts aren't cnuts since they never had to reapply for a League share though :)

Edited by sjc

I thought he had one ready to takeover according to his outburst at WH Ireland.

I heard on the news last night that King couldn't announce one upon it was official that he'd won the vote.

If he can manage proof of funding that would satisfy them on that count, no doubt ... :lol:

Was proof of funding not said to be an issue with his proposed £16m "investment" ?

Edited by sjc

Yes...."While many of the shareholders hold differing views as to what is right for the club I believe that a clear majority are like-minded on one key point - the need to remove the incumbent board and to replace it with individuals who can gain the trust of fans, sponsors and the shareholder community.

"It is also desirable to partner a Nomad that is willing to move forward and away from the recent poor governance at the club.

"I have already had initial discussions with potential Nomads on the basis of two key conditions.

Ok. Please note the use of generic 'wiggle room' bullshit.

1. Like minded. People change their minds all the time. Fact. So in time, like minds and people will change to suit Honest Dave.

2. Like minded on ONE key point.

Get rid of currant board. Yes, spelling error is deliberate.

3. Initial discussions on the basis of TWO key points. Please note the change between points 2 and 3.

One key point, then two, and initial discussions. In a game of poker, I'd call his glib and shameless bluff all day long. Cue the Kenny Rogers classic....

"Western cuzz's"? gotta love the OF goldfish bowl where everything is black & white Catholic & Protestant! :rolleyes:

Kind of confirms Hearts aren't cnuts since they never had to reapply for a League share though :)

:) only because rules at the time allowed the new clumpany to have 'exactly' , to the letter, the same name as the deid club. So share 'seems' to have not been transferred, but in fact it was.

Your big relations would've did that too.....but changes in corporate Law...whattheygonnado?

And religion? You brought that up........:) Your relationship isn't based upon religion , unless you are stating differently?

:) only because rules at the time allowed the new clumpany to have 'exactly' , to the letter, the same name as the deid club. So share 'seems' to have not been transferred, but in fact it was.

Your big relations would've did that too.....but changes in corporate Law...whattheygonnado?

And religion? You brought that up........ :) Your relationship isn't based upon religion , unless you are stating differently?

tumblr_m8jmjbCry01rwsy4to1_500.gif

gw-close20door.gif

Just back from Glasgow Airport where I was picking my brother up from a Heathrow flight. Place was crawling with sports hacks and camera crews. Looks like the bold Dave was on my brother's flight. Didn't hang around to watch them gather round the messiah like flies roon' a shite. More important matters, like missing the worst of the traffic at the Charing X underpass.

Aw. Man, did it look like it was heating up to be as good as the arrival of Craig Whyte?

Fairly sure they paid all debts as well.

From the outside, you've got some way to go to catch Dundee, Livingston and the like in the cuntery stakes....

Awwww Shit. I thought i had missed something drastic. The Ps&Ds are getting excited that the Nomad that King has already said were getting booted out as soon as he got control have walked before they were booted all the way down Paisley Road West.

You lot are even more desperate than i thought... Pleasing.

Oh aye and before i forget....GET IT RIGHT FUCKING UP YEs.

I think you are making an incorrect assumption. It seems to me that you think diddies (like me), are foaming at the mouth in anticipation of 'Rangers' dying completely. Dying as in Third Lanark. Gone. Completely. The parrot sketch of Scottish football. Anything less than complete anhiliation has us raging, seething and distraught.

Not so. I certainly never expected Rangers to 'do a Third Lanark', with Ibrox being flattened except for the listed main stand which would be turned into flats. Not a bit of it. I fully expected 'Rangers' to continue in some capacity, I was never sure though what that capacity might turn out to be. I actually thought that genuine Rangers minded businessmen allied to a strong fan presence would take the reins and re-build the floundering beast over time.

The fact that the rotting carcass continues to be the subject of a massive bun fight by a succession of shady spivs in cheap Ralph Slater suits is hugely pleasing and entertaining in equal measure.

I actually don't want the tribute act to do a Third Lanark. Too busy pishing my pants laughing at the twitching corpse to wish it to stop breathing completely.

Edited by pozbaird

Fairly sure they paid all debts as well.

Don't forget they issued shiney new like for like shares to the idiots who had lost their dough in the old club.

Which beggars the question. Why liquidate?

Why kill the Club to immediately reform with allegedly everyone squared away....