Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye the smoke and mirrors have been put up again but this time there will be no transparency at all with announcements on the AIM Seems like Ashley has seen what King was up to and has secured the clubs assets so they do not get mortgaged off and has left King and the 3 stooges with nothing of value to raise capital out with their own pockets. So will King & Co fund the club from their own pockets with the club facing £16 million plus in debt at the end of the season. Possibility of not securing promotion and then seeing the income streams drying up leaving King & Co to fork out financially to run the club until as such time the club can properly service it's debts in to being in profit.

They could always secure lending against the stadium...

I never understood why Phoenix Rangers didn't just buy someone else's league franchise in the way that Airdrie did

Rumours had it they did. We let that Gary Whitey chancer have a look at our books and the club was up for sale so some people put 2 and 2 together.

You feeling OK?

Not too shabby, chap. How's yourself?

My eldest has GCSEs coming up and I've spent most of this morning pretending that I know what quadratic equations are and dredging my old brain to recall trigonometry. SOH, CAH, TOA ya bass ;)

My eldest has GCSEs coming up and I've spent most of this morning pretending that I know what quadratic equations are and dredging my old brain to recall trigonometry. SOH, CAH, TOA ya bass ;)

Awesome, lunch soon. Walk in the spring sunshine down by the Kelvin, can't complain.

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/education-languages/math/algebra/quadratic-equations.htmlhth.

Awesome, lunch soon. Walk in the spring sunshine down by the Kelvin, can't complain.

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/education-languages/math/algebra/quadratic-equations.htmlhth.

I sought inspiration here:

She said,, "I am Nancy. I'm going to show you how to solve a quadratic equation by f****ing" We never had maths teachers like this in Dalziel in Motherwell!

I sought inspiration here:

She said,, "I am Nancy. I'm going to show you how to solve a quadratic equation by f****ing" We never had maths teachers like this in Dalziel in Motherwell!

I'm assuming x = 2 ?

As X squared is 4 and 6 X's are 12... minus 16 is zero...

Edited by dave.j

Likewise, nice wee stroll along the Clyde and around Festival Park.

Some p***k was leaving tennis balls full of rat poison in the Festival Park the other week. c**t.

Also, If you've got time there a new icecream shop opened opposite the District. Sno bad, no jelly though.

Calculus Rules O.K.

At least your version of taking the thread away from the point is very creative ;) Green earned.

Boggy, there have been times when The Big Thread has been like Christmas in the trenches in WW1....you just play play 'keepy in' with 'the enemy'. It's healthy and wholesome until the next bomb goes off......