Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Stick to buying trainers Davey. In quadratics 'x' has both a plus and minus value. Away and enjoy yer ice-cream and leave the big sums to The Bears. We're well-versed in positive and negative values ;)

He gets half the marks though

And to be strictly accurate you should have said that in quadratic equations x can have zero, one or two possible values and these values can be negative zero or positive.

Some p***k was leaving tennis balls full of rat poison in the Festival Park the other week. c**t.

Also, If you've got time there a new icecream shop opened opposite the District. Sno bad, no jelly though.

Yeah I've seen the ice cream shop when i'm heading up the road, is it across the road from Chicken Choice?

They could always secure lending against the stadium...

not sure they can. I might be wrong but the announcement for the Sports direct loan said they have a floating charge over the club/company assets, so that would include the stadium

granted it wasn't named like the car park etc. but normally a floating charge covers all without having to name them individually

He gets half the marks though

And to be strictly accurate you should have said that in quadratic equations x can have zero, one or two possible values and these values can be negative zero or positive.

What a fucking anorak ;)

We're doing vectors tomorrow. Can I give you a shout when I get out of my depth, china?

Likewise, nice wee stroll along the Clyde and around Festival Park.

Also, If you've got time there a new icecream shop opened opposite the District. Sno bad, no jelly though.

Yeah I've seen the ice cream shop when i'm heading up the road, is it across the road from Chicken Choice?

Aye. Right in front of you if you walk down Lorne Street from the park.

Any c**t who suggests that The Big Thread is the new Grinder needs to take a hard look themselves. It's just two Whistle fans bonding over chilled cream.

What a fucking anorak ;)

We're doing vectors tomorrow. Can I give you a shout when I get out of my depth, china?

I hope you're not encouraging your daughter to think that passing Higher maths would make her a "Fucking Anorak". Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Any c**t who suggests that The Big Thread is the new Grinder needs to take a hard look themselves. It's just two Whistle fans bonding over chilled cream.

Must've missed this. What happened? Did Bennet finally get WRK to agree to a date?

Rumour: from BRALT's most popular blogger

Seems one of the Sevco players thought he was getting an automatic fourth year based on appearances (needs the cash) but when he signed Chuckles there was a clause about playing at least one Champion's league game.

Right, we all have to know who the b*****d was who signed Chuckles and what ignorant chunt offered him a game in The CL. You did after all say:

"when he signed Chuckles there was a clause about playing at least one Champion's league game."

The rest of us who speak English can move on. It's just Dhense getting so excited about 'something' that he's an incoherent blob. One day we'll learn what he meant or maybe The QC will try and interpret.

I struggle to believe a player of his agent or even a solicitor would sign a contract without reading it.

Oh aye, lets not forget they would have no chance of playing CL football within the time frame given. Sounds like shite to me

I struggle to believe a player of his agent or even a solicitor would sign a contract without reading it.

Oh aye, lets not forget they would have no chance of playing CL football within the time frame given. Sounds like shite to me

Maybe he went to the Suprally school of contract negotiation?

When he signed Chuckles there was a clause about playing at least one Champion's league game.

You and DB - two cheeks of the same arse.

THE SPFL is set to net a sensational £1million-plus windfall from Rangers as a result of a clause in their regulations over play-off gate money.

The governing body is entitled to 50 per-cent of all ticket revenue from the knockout matches - before costs - and it will bring in a sum beyond their wildest dreams.

Remarkably, Rangers are on course to pay out more than double the prize money of £342,000 they will receive if they finish second and go on to reach the Premiership play-off final.

Assuming the Light Blues take on and beat Hibs in the semi-final and then face either St Mirren, Motherwell or Ross County, two 50,000 Ibrox crowds will bring in well in excess of £2million.

Not only will Rangers have to hand over half of this revenue, they are required to do so within seven days of each match.

However, Rangers will have to wait until August to get the bulk of their entitled prize money - £232,000 of the £342,000 for finishing runners-up.

Regulation C26 states: "A levy of 50% of the monies (gross excluding VAT) received or receivable by the Home Club for all Play-Off Matches played in the Premiership/Championship PlayOff Competition from all admission charges paid and payable to and for the relevant Play-Off Match shall be paid by the Home Club to the Company within seven days of the date on which each Play-Off Match is played."

The stinging clause will also hammer Hibs who will have to hand over half of their ticket revenue from their involvement in the play-off - and that could be over £200,000.

They had to do the same last year when they lost to Hamilton Accies although the parachute payment of £500,000 eased the pain.

Ironically, chairman Rod Petrie was instrumental in pushing through this clause when the play-off procedure was introduced by the SPFL.

It was revealed last week that Newcastle United are due a payment of £500,000 if Rangers are promoted under the terms of a deal agreed by Derek Llambias, the ousted chief executive and former Magpies managing director, over the loan of five players.

Only Haris Vuckic has played regularly with Remie Streete lasting less than 45 minutes and the other three Kevin Mbabu, Gael Bigirimana and Shane Ferguson are all injured and unlikely to play at all.

So, incredibly, it is going to cost Rangers over £1.2million to get back up to the top flight.

On top of that, the SPFL is still involved in a battle with the Light Blues over the payment of a £250,000 fine imposed on the oldco for breaching EBT regulations.

The governing body claims that former chief executive Graham Wallace agreed liability on behalf of the newco but in a statement last December, Rangers said they were fighting this.

The SPFL then indicated they would withhold prize money from Rangers to cover the payment of this fine but the Ibrox club subsequently appealed to the Scottish FA.

A judicial panel has yet to meet to decide the matter and in the interim the SPFL has continued to make the staggered payments.

Rumour: from BRALT's most popular blogger

Seems one of the Sevco players thought he was getting an automatic fourth year based on appearances (needs the cash) but when he signed Chuckles there was a clause about playing at least one Champion's league game.

(Only clue to his identity; he recently hired a Lamborghini to impress a date, despite owning a limousine)

Is there any potential for ensuing hilarity though him suing for an "unfair clause" in his contract, given that it could never be fulfilled?

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/x-files/images/d/d2/I_Want_to_Believe_UFO_poster.jpg/revision/20081213005102