Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The pm gang strikes again lol. The QC is as subtle as a sledgehammer....

Aw Benny, did you send out a PM in your "P&D diddies what they like ?" group chat message to be blue crew PM gang to help you out and no one is online to back you up. :(

Check bennett thinking he's important enough to merit PM's about him :lol:

Didn't you get the PM I sent about him ? :lol: Bennett should see the other PM gangs group chat messages about him, there are nearly as good as the Tedi & two No8's PM group chat messages. That's if you check yer E-mail box more regularly Henrik.

I've still to reply to your recent PM gang message, do forgive. :(

Yip and it's not claptrap? One need only look at the alliance of posters on here who object, to realise that the notion has merit.

It'd be a great idea theoretically MT, but sadly you'd be pissing off Celtic supporters who would not attend if the money they spend to watch league games were to be shared with smaller clubs. Same would go to Aberdeen, Hearts & hibs fans so to speak after a while watching their hard earned ST's pay for smaller clubs to pump them in all competitions. :lol:

It'd be a great idea theoretically MT, but sadly you'd be pissing off Celtic supporters who would not attend if the money they spend to watch league games were to be shared with smaller clubs. Same would go to Aberdeen, Hearts & hibs fans so to speak after a while watching their hard earned ST's pay for smaller clubs to pump them in all competitions. :lol:

Does the concept of paying to watch a football match really offend that many people?

Does the concept of paying to watch a football match really offend that many people?

It only changed in circa 1983....so it wasn't a problem for the fans then especially when you consider that attendances were greater across the board in the 50/60's.

Not sure it's the answer but some sort of leveling of the playing field needs to be addressed........I'd say in World football not just Scottish football.

Question...

Why do the booming spfl need this money so much?

Well they owe Hearts £400k in prize money for a start. In fact a million would roughly account for the Prize money due to Hearts, Raith and whichever other clubs end up with a 36 game season.

If the question weren't redundant one might ask why Rangers need windfall revenue from a game that they supposedly never expected to be in.

If you had, as predicted, won the league by 15 points then you wouldn't be getting any play off gate money at all so stop moaning about your financial good fortune and spare a thought for clubs trying to make ends meet based on a season that doesn't extend past 2nd of May

Well they owe Hearts £400k in prize money for a start. In fact a million would roughly account for the Prize money due to Hearts, Raith and whichever other clubs end up with a 36 game season.

If the question weren't redundant one might ask why Rangers need windfall revenue from a game that they supposedly never expected to be in.

If you had, as predicted, won the league by 15 points then you wouldn't be getting any play off gate money at all so stop moaning about your financial good fortune and spare a thought for clubs trying to make ends meet based on a season that doesn't extend past 2nd of May

Some good points ruined by your claim that i predicted that the league would be won by 15 points. That is not true and i'm sure that you will retract that falsehood.

Your first sentence suggests that like myself you think that the spfl is robbing paul to pay peter. Not as booming as some would have you think.

I'm sure youll do the decent thing and rectract your falsehood.