Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You'd know...

This reply to the QC Somehow upset him last night and i think i know why...

Being considered stupid is an issue for him, hence his overreaction to my post and i think this is down to him compared less than favorable to other 'smarter' family members over the years......

Lol.... it shows why he always has to be an expert in every subject ;)

£20 for a programme with a free ticket?

ah yes, the deeply ingrained pavlovian 'Rangers' response to find some sleekit way* to get round the rules that everyone else plays to.

worked out well for you in the past,eh?

* feeling benevolent this morning and eschewing the use of the word 'cheat'

Edited by Ken Fitlike

Some good points ruined by your claim that i predicted that the league would be won by 15 points. That is not true and i'm sure that you will retract that falsehood.

Your first sentence suggests that like myself you think that the spfl is robbing paul to pay peter. Not as booming as some would have you think.

I'm sure youll do the decent thing and rectract your falsehood.

I see what you did there.

ah yes, the deeply ingrained pavlovian 'Rangers' response to find some sleekit way to get round the rules that everyone else plays to.

That's not a way round the rules, that's just fraud. Suits them mind you.

ah yes, the deeply ingrained pavlovian 'Rangers' response to find some sleekit way* to get round the rules that everyone else plays to.

* feeling benevolent this morning and eschewing the use of the word 'cheat'

They'll also be able to keep the 20% VAT element as the VAT on pamphlets is zero-rated.

There would also be their lawyer's fees, court costs, tax penalties and eventual payment of taxes as HMRC drag them to the courts for running a scam. Otherwise "buy a pamphlet get a free ticket to today's match" would be operating at many turnstile throughout the country as well as Sevco ...

They invest the unpaid tax in the transfer market, win the PL next year, make £30M with a CL run, then pay the tax in the summer, with a small fine.

I think it's win-win.

There would also be their lawyer's fees, court costs, tax penalties and eventual payment of taxes as HMRC drag them to the courts for running a scam. Otherwise "buy a pamphlet get a free ticket to today's match" would be operating at many turnstile throughout the country as well as Sevco ...

Just realised, you appear to have taken my comment seriously!

You mean the perfectly legal EBTs?

How many EPL clubs were investigated and then settled out of court with HMRC, Chelsea and Arsenal to name but two. The difference being they could afford the settlement, the Premier League even acted as a mediator to protect two of its most valuable assets. Was that going to happen in Scotland ? Was it f*ck !! With a reported tax bill of £75m plus hanging over them which investor would touch Rangers with a barge pole, the knives were out and the hounds smelled blood !! F*ck Rangers they can go to the wall !!

How many EPL clubs were investigated and then settled out of court with HMRC, Chelsea and Arsenal to name but two. The difference being they could afford the settlement, the Premier League even acted as a mediator to protect two of its most valuable assets. Was that going to happen in Scotland ? Was it f*ck !! With a reported tax bill of £75m plus hanging over them which investor would touch Rangers with a barge pole, the knives were out and the hounds smelled blood !! F*ck Rangers they can go to the wall !!

No one likes us. We don't care.

Good story but Rangers EBTs had nothing to do with Craig Whyte killing Them.