Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Whatever my faults, my tales are true. I don't feel the need to create a female alias and pretend the only reason I'm living in a B&B is because I've moved there recently. Dearie me Vicky.

While it feels odd to rally to Bennet's side, it should be pointed out that Vicky the Viking is not a female alias

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicky_the_Viking

Might have something to do with The Rangers crest being a football crest and not an adopted heraldic crest that has been amended for a football jersey. I think it is because the Airdrieonians have utilised the towns heraldic crest and put in "AFC".

I'm surprised Airdrieonians haven't decided to put their "AFC" under or above the crest to circumvent the laws on heraldic crests.

Certainly the Airdrie United one was a take on the town crest, with the moon and the two headed eagle, but the current Airdrie badge was the one they used in the club prior to 2002.

Certainly the Airdrie United one was a take on the town crest, with the moon and the two headed eagle, but the current Airdrie badge was the one they used in the club prior to 2002.

You forgot aboot the buckfast bottles.

Whatever my faults, my tales are true. I don't feel the need to create a female alias and pretend the only reason I'm living in a B&B is because I've moved there recently. Dearie me Vicky.

So what happened with the young fun loving partying highlanders and their dour colleagues?

Come on, its slow news days with HeeHaw happening, some updates would be appreciated. You just know that there's going to be a shitload of shenanigans.

It's not clever at all, your third paragraph in that post is senseless bilge.

The clever part was making yourself look thicker and stupider than the person you were accusing of being thick and stupid.

Well done you.

I know what incur means, I also know you used it incorrectly.

The_Kincardine is that you ?

Is this the level you have reduced yourself to ?, petty squabbling over the correct usage "in your opinion here" of words.

And actually !, how can I appear more thick & stupid than Bennett anyway ???, if you've been following the BRALT then you'd know how thick & stupid your statement was.

FFS give over.

Oh dear on a Reuters page as well, Green must being loving potential investors reading those comments. I think it is the duty of our undercover agents to link all financial pages in all forums such as FF, OrcMedia, VanguardPoofs c***s etc .. after posting a couple of derogatory comments on the article ..

or maybe just linking back to here ... cool.gif

Imagine if it was your poor dear old Mum that was duped ?

Edited due to Bennett's sensitivity about his sexual orientation .. sorry Benny .. I didn't know and it was crass .. am I forgiven petal ?

What's this? More lies from dhensbhigot?

Just another his tales that he started posting to prove that he wasn't homophobic after being caught using derogatory words to describe gays.

Is this the level you have reduced yourself to ?, petty squabbling over the correct usage "in your opinion here" of words.

And actually !, how can I appear more thick & stupid than Bennett anyway ???, if you've been following the BRALT then you'd know how thick & stupid your statement was.

FFS give over.

Your issue is becoming an issue again, was it one of your siblings who was smarter than you and your parents always compared them to you?

FFS give over.

My statement was based on the final paragraph in your post. In your efforts to prove Bennett's thickness and stupidity your ineffectual use of the English language meant you stated the exact opposite. Your inability to accept the error, instead lashing out when it's pointed out, merely underlines your stupidity.

I am indeed a long-time follower of the Bralt and, as such, well aware of Bennett's posting history. He is not the only poster whose peccadilloes follow them around the Bralt. Your constant and consistent mangling of the English language is also a noticeable, and not altogether welcome, part of the Bralt.

I am not The_Kincardine although he and I did go to different schools together. Separated only by the length of Watsonville park. Sadly, now an Asda.

My wife's coloured .. yet I'm a racist. Fucking neep

ETA: Your narrow minded wee fud that starts throwing accusations around like confetti ,, then gets all prissy when you get the cnut ripped out of you ... tosser,

He's slowly catching on....

Your issue is becoming an issue again, was it one of your siblings who was smarter than you and your parents always compared them to you?

It is only an issue to you because you are making an issue about it. Playing at reverse psychology isn't your strong point is it. :P

Truth be told I am smarter in some areas than my siblings and they are smarter than me in other areas, Trying to be the smartest guy in the room ain't my ambition as many posters on here have shown themselves at times to be way more smarter than me on particular subjects.

But together we are smarter as a unit. And then there are the spanners, posters who just like to throw something into the mix that is completely irrelevant to derail everything at any opportunity. Sound familiar Benny ?.

My statement was based on the final paragraph in your post. In your efforts to prove Bennett's thickness and stupidity your ineffectual use of the English language meant you stated the exact opposite. Your inability to accept the error, instead lashing out when it's pointed out, merely underlines your stupidity. I am indeed a long-time follower of the Bralt and, as such, well aware of Bennett's posting history. He is not the only poster whose peccadilloes follow them around the Bralt. Your constant and consistent mangling of the English language is also a noticeable, and not altogether welcome, part of the Bralt. I am not The_Kincardine although he and I did go to different schools together. Separated only by the length of Watsonville park. Sadly, now an Asda.

Oh dear God !.

Fine I'll admit that since being on P&B my grammar and the correct usage of FUCKING punctuation, abbreviation, and so on and so has over time become slightly more acceptable to certain fuds on here that are obsessed with Pulitzer level composition in other peoples posts.

To be quite honest here ?, does it really matter if you have gotten the gist of the content of my post whilst knowing to you I lack the Oxford University level of composition and grammatical punctuation etc etc etc.

I am no master in the dark arts of composing a Pulitzer award winning post on P&B.