Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The move has shocked staff at Ashleys HQ in Shirebrook, Mansfield.

One worker told the Record: I noticed a couple of regular bobbies walking around but I didnt think too much of it.

So shocked he didn't even realise it himself.

The fanny needs almost no effort to be dumb.

Lol. Again that depends on what you don't understand. It may not even be possible to dumb down what I said to a level where you can understand it. It was pretty simple to start with after all.

Strange that you still haven't told me what you don't understand after your demands that I talk you through it. Could it be you've realised your being a bit thick and are just deflecting now? Surely not.

It was pretty simple to start with after all.

Yup. It was, "You think you are clever taking money away from the lower leagues." I know you're enjoying your moment in the sun - but do remember that this post is to your shame, not to your fame.

Yup. It was, "You think you are clever taking money away from the lower leagues." I know you're enjoying your moment in the sun - but do remember that this post is to your shame, not to your fame.

Are you ever going to explain what you don't understand or are just going to keep talking rubbish?

We are taking nothing away from the lower leagues. They would have been getting a share of the TV money that has been paid mainly due to our involvement and also a share of 50% of £120,000 ish through non season ticket holders.

As I have asked others I ll ask you. Can you point me to the posts you have made attacking MOTHERWELL for this? Can you show me the tear stained posts you made last season attacking Hibs ticketing policy?

Far from taking from the lower leagues we would have been giving them a tremendous financial boost on top of the boost they have had through our 'Journey'

What are you on about? I made no attack against Sevco either:

"You think you are clever"

"you wonder why"

I was very clearly mocking you and your attitude.

Don't cut anything out ya fucking loonball. Quote where I said '62% voted No'....it shouldn't be too difficult to find.

What I said was 'only just over 2/3rds of the overall electorate voted Yes'....that is nowhere near saying '62% voted No'.

Either quote it or admit you are a liar.

Aw this just gets worse for you the more you press on this subject, you are having a fucking nightmare here and are all over the place like a headless chicken.

So you have gone from proclaiming 2/3rds voted NO to voted YES ???, if that was the case then Scotland would be an independent nation. :1eye

This is the last I'm pressing on this as other posters are getting fed up of you making a cnut out of yourself. I did post where you posted 62% so deal with it you demented fuckwit.

keith jackson ‏@tedermeatballs 5h5 hours ago

Why am i being bombarded by Celtic fans this morning about police raiding Sports Direct? Absolutely incredible

MinceCFC ‏@CelticMindedcom

@AitkensDrum @tedermeatballs The real reason is because of the SMSM's sycophancy towards Rangers cheating. We don't trust the media