Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nah. I have GCSE Maths, Science, and RS revision to do with my older two tomorrow so a clear head needed.

I'll tober it during the Queens game so watch out!

No English revision ?, you must be gutted. Best to just drink yourself into a stupor and post relentlessly on P&B just for the fun of it. :)

Red? Shame you can't get a decent bottle of blue, ya tory trumpet.

He can get a bottle of blue nun.

Although that might open up a different can of worms.

Well they finally did it, Sevco today will now officially according to the BBC website under live scores will playing a "Scottish Premiership" game. :thumsup2

Let's hope it will be yer last. :)

I'm three double gins in (celebrating a SNP win) and struggling with the maths on this one but if I'm correct then.........

Sevco are charging £5 a head for both sets of fans.

Sevco have said the match costs would be about £80,000 which means they need 16,000 fans to break even.

But high heid yins want a 50% cut of the total before match costs are paid.

Therefore they need £160,000 and 32,000 fans to break even.

Is that right? :)

ETA the SNP win thing

ETA they do not have a credit line to any bank

need more than 32k fans as the 80 grand costs come AFTER VAT is paid on the tickets

mind you we might not pay the VAT, screw the taxman, not like he has the power to f**k us over or anythi...................

oh :(

Well they finally did it, Sevco today will now officially according to the BBC website under live scores will playing a "Scottish Premiership" game. :thumsup2

Let's hope it will be yer last. :)

im sure in the same BBC article they blamed us for child poverty in various african countries

just to keep up their continued unbiased journalism towards us

need more than 32k fans as the 80 grand costs come AFTER VAT is paid on the tickets

It'll be a full house after today's game, they might just actually make some money......... for the SFA. :rolleyes:

It'll be a full house after today's game, they might just actually make some money......... for the SFA. :rolleyes:

Made money for me, btts and rangers to win was 7/2.

you had one task and one sentence and you cunted it up

its the SPFL we are giving the money to, the SFA have, well funnily enough SFA to do with this :D

Blue-nose thinking at its best, china!

Edited by The_Kincardine

I think there are separate issues that I'd like to address;

One: PlasticRangers FC £5 tickets. I think this is a good thing, on several levels. First and foremost, it's a good deal for fans. I understand that people are getting upset about the opportunity revenues that the "SPFL" are supposedly missing out on, but I think their gripes are a bit purile nee petty. I was in support of PlasticRangers previous proposal, but I think this one is even better, because it allows the club to recover it's costs.

Two: Parachute payments. Whilst I agree that they give the relegated club an advantage (especially in the first year of relegation), I do view them as necessary. In general a clubs cost base won't/can't shrink as quickly as the loss of revenue it (the club) suffers on relegation. Parachute payments are there to provide a little more stability, during that transition period.

I for one, wouldn't want to see the death of more clubs because of one bad season that ends in relegation.

Yours

aDONis

This is a symptom of the "me, me, me" attitude of the supposedly big clubs. If the league money was more fairly distributed then the difference between bottom 1 or 2 of the top league and top 1 or 2 of the Championship would make this redundant. Currently the difference means that a club finishing in 9th and then finishing the next season top will still see their prize money halved.

Edited by strichener