Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Least we know what they blew some of the cash on..........

Paintings that are out of date and point and laugh out loud funny before they were even dry enough to hang...

Sevco - the jokes just never seem to end

Edited by MEADOWXI

The dumb fuckers loyal already preparing for a Premiership title assault next season and then playing in Europe the season after ? :blink::lol:

Gary-Rangers1

Jorg Albertz

• 145 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:50 PM

Ok but what I mean is if we qualify for a European spot next season

Are we aloud in. Last time I herd you need three years completed accounts or something

Do we have al this or even if we got a European spot will they screw us over

Edited by Gary-Rangers1, 10 May 2015 - 07:54 PM.

^^^

Aloud & herd ?, even failed to correct after editing !, oh the education of the average orc FFS. :lol:

AlBear85

100% or f**k off.

• 19,253 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:57 PM

Number 55 is the first priority.

^^^

:lol:

sassaaaa

Terry Butcher

• 4,136 posts

Posted Today, 03:46 PM

First thing we need to do before europe is stop them winning titles.

^^^

:lol:

Gary-Rangers1

Jorg Albertz

• 145 posts

Posted Today, 03:48 PM

We will rip those c***s apart at ibrox on there next visit. f**k them

^^^

Aye sure they will. :)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=282839&page=2

Their Big House is on fire but all they want to do watch the other mob waiting for their house to catch fire. :lol:

So they should start saving up for those flights after all beating us and the St. Johnnys was easy, so doesn't say much for the rest.

Should be an interesting battle next season for 2nd with Aberdeen.

Cup competitions always throw up shockers for the wee clubs and aren't a good judge of where a clubs level is at. MK Dons smashed the mighty Man Utd 4-0 in a league cup match earlier in the season and they played in League One, should we now consider MK Dons an EPL quality side ready to compete for a Champions League berth and matching the likes of Bayern Munich ?

League and cup competitions have two completely different mentalities when being played. One has the option to lose a few games and still win the competition and the other a loss and you are out of it.

In Sevco's case they have shown to have decent cup form until the last pivotal games where their bottle completely crashes, in semi finals and finals they aren't that good and don't have what it takes to up their game for 90 minutes under pressure. Maybe McCall can turn that around, but we'll see.

I like how Doink and Shull get Hughies from one word posts.

Must infuriate those who try too hard. :lol:

Doink's one-word posts - usually lifted straight from a circa-2007 Daily Record article on how Rangers were going to win everything going - are the best thing about this entire thread.

Doink's one-word posts - usually lifted straight from a circa-2007 Daily Record article on how Rangers were going to win everything going - are the best thing about this entire thread.

Doink is a Legend :thumsup2

Wonder what's about to happen now, must buy the record tomorrow....

keith jackson – ‏@tedermeatballs

Off to bed. Been a long day. Got a feeling there's some news coming ... let's reconvene in the morning

That shull is a bit of a plonker isn't he?

Off to bed. Been a long day. Got a feeling there's some news coming ... let's reconvene in the morning

Once again displaying his off the radar accuracy.

keith jackson ‏@tedermeatballs

keith jackson ‏@tedermeatballs

And here it is.....Cashley wants his wonga back , NOW. Looks like he is getting a bit annoyed with THE LYING KING!!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mike-ashley-goes-war-rangers-5687137

Edited by Sting777

I know that this is getting billed as Ashley going to war, but it all sounds pretty straightforward and reasonable to me.

The repayment of a £5m loan will see the disappearance of his hold over assets and a shrinking of his retail chunk. Surely, this is also what the board and the fans want.

I'm not being facetious in saying that such an amount really should be pretty trivial for these guys. They've already chipped in to provide loans of their own and that's before we consider King's apparent personal means, which have been extensive enough to buy out his jail term at the cost of tens of millions.

Genuine question: What's stopping them paying this money and putting this part of the saga to bed?

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I know that this is getting billed as Ashley going to war, but it all sounds pretty straightforward and reasonable to me.

The repayment of a £5m loan will see the disappearance of his hold over assets and a shrinking of his retail chunk.

Typical friendly media nonsense.

'going to war' !!! - More like asking as a shareholder what is actually going on around major decisions like AIM delisting and moving ahead when I am getting my money back.

What an unreasonable stance to take. Shocking attitude once again proving he not a real rangers man.

King needs to just open that wallet, or the kids wallet and he gone....

What the problem?

I think there is definitely something stopping King putting money in, even if his plan was never to put much into Rangers.

This, to him, shouldn't be a big amount and would be a big and very public gesture of interest and intent in the club which would buy him tons of credit with fans and be fingers up to critics.

The fact that he won't even put in thIs much when it's a gilt-edged opportunity suggests to me that he can't, either he's not allowed or he's actually skint.

Typical friendly media nonsense.

'going to war' !!! - More like asking as a shareholder what is actually going on around major decisions like AIM delisting and moving ahead when I am getting my money back.

What an unreasonable stance to take. Shocking attitude once again proving he not a real rangers man.

King needs to just open that wallet, or the kids wallet and he gone....

What the problem?

I suspect Ashley has already asked to have the loan repaid. Either he's got no response or a response he didn't like. Escalating to an ëxpensive EGM is pretty much one step away from going to war. The only way he could have gone further would be to 'force' administration by issuing a formal demand for his loan.

Genuine question: What's stopping them paying this money and putting this part of the saga to bed?

Think that's what we would all like to know, especially The Sevconians. There is obviously more to this than meets the eye. TLK said he was investing £30m of his kids inheritance, has reduced that amount substantially since getting voted in, in fact has he put anything in? Why should such a piddling amount be such a problem, especially if it gets Ashley out of the equasion, apart from the retail deal? Why are The Sevconians giving TRRM such an easy time over this. Looks more and more like TLK can't get his hands on this type of wonga!

Think that's what we would all like to know, especially The Sevconians. There is obviously more to this than meets the eye. TLK said he was investing £30m of his kids inheritance, has reduced that amount substantially since getting voted in, in fact has he put anything in? Why should such a piddling amount be such a problem, especially if it gets Ashley out of the equasion, apart from the retail deal? Why are The Sevconians giving TRRM such an easy time over this. Looks more and more like TLK can't get his hands on this type of wonga!

They actually don't want to know anything negative at all.

And immediately go into denial.

If they don't think about it, it isn't real and they can continue with their fingers in their ears going 'la-la-la- we can't hear you, we beat Queen of the South so WATP'

The new pioneers :lol:

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/1320185-football-talk-aberdeen-chase-stevie-may-rangers-new-pioneers/

Will Ally still be getting paid when the paint fades and the doors close again?

That's outrageous! What on earth are they thinking?

No cash, have to pay MA back his £5m and yet they waste dough on pish paintings of Ally and Elbows?!

Pious Sneers...