Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Another belter from the vanguard bears.

We NEED another sugar daddy! The option of living within any sort of means is a laughable concept.

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=60&a=are-we-overreacting?-

Don’t expect us to buy into something again without a proper plan. Most of us are working class guys who have put every spare penny into Rangers over the years. I’ve put my Rangers before my family over the years and there will be thousands like me.

Well I’m sorry, I’m not doing it again unless you show me your vision and plan, not only show me it, I want to see you implement it before I buy into anything else.

Your absence yesterday angered me - it showed a lack of respect. I wasn’t there as I couldn’t get a ticket, but I’ve been everywhere else and I am hurting like I’ve lost a family friend. Rangers isn’t a hobby, it’s a way of life to most of us. Stop treating us as a wee play thing and get your arse over here and sort it out, or be man enough to walk away.

:huh: Someone is overdoing the hyperbole, or has a set of moral principles that is well off kilter.

Oh sweet Jesus - they can't help themselves

We will never be a force in Europe, thats not our aim at this time, Id happily settle for the last 16 in Europe on a regular basis, but right now that is as likely as the Bheasts being held accountable for their abuse of kids.

We don't want posts like that on p and b Ken.

Don't do it again.

Amusingly, the Professor is 'wan o thame', according to the supersleuths on RM:

thame.png

Which must mean it's hunners more than 40 million. Off the radar and that.

Here is something else from the Prof from 5 years ago.

Rangers told to join English Premier League or die

Rangers have been told they have no alternative but to move south to England.

Gers owner Sir David Murray took the club off the market on Tuesday after losing patience with Andrew Ellis' proposed £33million buyout.

And football money expert Professor Chris Brady reckons Gers, £27million in debt, will always struggle to find a buyer while they remain in the SPL.

He told the Scottish Sun: "The only way Rangers can turn around the situation they are in is by somehow gaining entry to the English Premier League.

"I keep hearing people say that won't happen, but I will stick my neck out on this. It WILL. It HAS to.

"It might not happen next season or the season after that. But trust me on this, something will be done."

Still waiting.

And another thing.

If I "saved" several hundred quid by NOT spending it on football tickets, buses, ferries, trains and booze, I would only spend it in other ways. Booze ,family trips on buses, trains and ferries, in restaurants, etc.

It's not LOST to the economy, just redistributed.

Then again, I am not a fan of one or other bigot brother. They'd probably give it to the bookie.

I sometimes feel sorry for THE Rangers fans but then I realise just how deluded they clearly are.

Time and time again they fall for the new saviour only to be pumped dirty.

As for king blackmailing the spfl to be found fit and proper surely leaves a sour taste in most opposition fans mouths.

The most disturbing aspect of king's takeover is the actions of the scottish media from radio pundits to the press.

When do you think they will remove their head's from Dave Kings arse and do their jobs and question what the f**k is going on.

I sometimes feel sorry for THE Rangers fans but then I realise just how deluded they clearly are.

Time and time again they fall for the new saviour only to be pumped dirty.

As for king blackmailing the spfl to be found fit and proper surely leaves a sour taste in most opposition fans mouths.

The most disturbing aspect of king's takeover is the actions of the scottish media from radio pundits to the press.

When do you think they will remove their head's from Dave Kings arse and do their jobs and question what the f**k is going on.

Ehhhhhhh never!!!

ETA did you see what happened to the BBC when they said bad things about Whyte before it was allowed?

That's why no media outlet will be 1st to slate King.

They know what's going on and about to happen too.

Edited by Gaz FFC

So, they are advocating not repaying Ashley's loan. This should be good.

Taking money from people and not paying them back, Sounds exactly the same when King was on the board of the old club

I wonder why more people dont do this. House being repossessed? Just tell the bank it isn't the best use of your resources, bound to work ;) Edited by NewBlue

I wonder why more people dont do this. House being repossessed? Just tell the bank it isn't the best use of your resources, bound to work ;)

Ha! you were too quick for me. Hose :P

Funnily enough I'm having trouble with my 'u' key.

Edited by cyderspaceman

"The directors very much want to improve relations with Sports Direct and have made that clear to Sports Direct's senior executives. However, this has to proceed on the basis of mutual understanding, respect and reward"............................feck off we ain't paying you, should be more than good.

Whatever happened wi the 60 minute makeover volunteer force who were gonnae tart up Ibrox for free?

Surely to Christ between the 500 Million bears worldwide you get a small army of loyalist tradesmen to give the place the once over.

Most of the fans i see have plenty free time on their hands anyway. Problem being they don't want to work for wages, so highly doubtful they'll do it for free.