Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What a load of unsubstantiated fuckin pish.

Quite.

But of course the Mono-brows rely on the Scottish Press to tell them how to think - they lap up stuff like that and laugh merrily to themselves about how they keep what's left of Scottish Football going.

Since The Rangers have conclusively proved themselves too crap to be promoted, their only hope for staying afloat is for Celtic to be relegated next season and the Derby of Hatred and Bigotry to be staged in the Championship.

Another belter from the vangaurd bears.

We NEED another sugar daddy! The option of living within any sort of means is a laughable concept.

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=60&a=are-we-overreacting?-

Oh sweet Jesus - they can't help themselves

We will never be a force in Europe, that’s not our aim at this time, I’d happily settle for the last 16 in Europe on a regular basis, but right now that is as likely as the Bheasts being held accountable for their abuse of kids.

Another belter from the vanguard bears.

We NEED another sugar daddy! The option of living within any sort of means is a laughable concept.

To be honest there are some reasonable points snuck in there.

Tell me we are moving forward by capping our wage system to live well within our means, tell me youth will be given a chance. If you don’t have the plan or vision, then please leave now and allow someone else to take us forward.
I want someone who can bring on youth, someone who isn’t afraid to play youth and someone who has a long term plan. I’ll accept being in this division for a couple of seasons If It’s for our long term benefit

It's a crying shame that some Bears are only just realising this. They should have done it 3 years ago, but, they didn't and we get the great situation we are in now. Armageddon has hit and things couldn't be better :D

Hmmmm,

The figures given in this article from 2011 seem to be more specific, suggesting they are accurate and not based on the opinion of a Professor of "I Reckon" at the University of "Man Down the Pub".

The BBC can reveal that last season, the price for policing Glasgow's Old Firm derby games was almost £2.4m.

Figures obtained under Freedom of Information show the public purse paid the majority of this with Rangers and Celtic paying less than one sixth.

Six of the derbies played in 2010/11 landed the police with a bill for £1,968,840. The clubs paid £301,263.80.

In addition the CIS Insurance Cup Final at Hampden cost Strathclyde Police £412,216. The Scottish Football League, which is responsible for the cup, was charged £35,905.20.

They do not take into account inquiries into hate-filled internet sites where debate about football spills over into threats of violence.

They do not include the cost of investigating letter bombs sent to the Celtic manager Neil Lennon, his lawyer Paul McBride QC and a Celtic-supporting politician Trish Godman.

Nor do they tally the salaries of detectives, doctors, nurses, lawyers and judges, not to mention the fall in productivity when companies' employees end up in hospital, court or prison.

Les Gray, chairman of the Scottish Police Federation, which represents rank and file officers, cited recent research suggesting that the total monetary cost to society of one serious assault - in terms of policing, courts, NHS, education and social services - was £250,000.

And they say Celtic have no shame. I can't think that these roasters are significantly reflective of the The Rangers support in general or my faith in general humanity would be in question. The imperialist delusion evident in that 'article' suggests a serious mental illness or general incapacity at play.

The best thing that Rangers fans in the main could possibly do is band together to remove this borderline psychotic element from the club; they cannot move forward as a culture until that has happened and in doing so they desperately need to modernise their thinking. Similar to the 'Derry's Walls debate' on SevcoMeeja linked from elsewhere, even the fringe elements of their support demonstrate amply why The Rangers, their forebears and cohorts are universally reviled by everyone else in Scotland. It's not their 'successes' as a club, it's the intimidation, born to rule sanctimony and sectarian loathing evident in their support that well and truly rips my knitting.

I wonder if the orcs are still planning on putting STs up? Surely not! Still in the Championship with STs up and another beg issue..sorry share issue.

Wonder where they going to launch it, reckon AIM is out as they won't be such a walk over as the SFA were ref the Chairman and their rules. Secondly their existing shares are currently illiquid and thirdly don't think AIM lets you try again if your shares have been suspended for more than 6 months, which only leaves their fans. Going by the previous share issues the fans won't buy enough and doubt if King will be able to under right it all. In many ways they are in a worse off position than 2012.

And they say Celtic have no shame. I can't think that these roasters are significantly reflective of the The Rangers support in general or my faith in general humanity would be in question. The imperialist delusion evident in that 'article' suggests a serious mental illness or general incapacity at play.

The best thing that Rangers fans in the main could possibly do is band together to remove this borderline psychotic element from the club; they cannot move forward as a culture until that has happened and in doing so they desperately need to modernise their thinking. Similar to the 'Derry's Walls debate' on SevcoMeeja linked from elsewhere, even the fringe elements of their support demonstrate amply why The Rangers, their forebears and cohorts are universally reviled by everyone else in Scotland. It's not their 'successes' as a club, it's the intimidation, born to rule sanctimony and sectarian loathing evident in their support that well and truly rips my knitting.

It's hard to believe that they can do that now - they can't make a genuine fresh start with a jackal like King at the helm.

Rangers may once have stood for such things as community spirit, work ethic and an honest desire to compete and prove their mettle,

but now they stand for cheating, tax dodging and a greed for success with no care whatsoever for the consequences.

They are when it suits..."club company club company ...company club Ahem"

My bad. You are correct. Club. Company. Queen. Country. Tax authorities.

Since The Rangers have conclusively proved themselves too crap to be promoted, their only hope for staying afloat is for Celtic to be relegated next season and the Derby of Hatred and Bigotry to be staged in the Championship.

In the meantime, Glasgow City Council brings you Orangefest.

Too much sugar leads to diabetes, which can cause blindness. QED.

I liked this:

Rangers are massive, we have traditions and history that no club in the world can rival. Domestically we are the most successful club on the planet.

Yes, no club in the world can rival being nearly three years old.

They forgot to add "...and that's the only reason we support them".