Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

f**k! f**k, f**k. My app on the phone resizes the line lengths. Now the past few pages don't make any sense to me.

Who is right and who is wrong?

Such a great discussion and I can't get involved.

This dangerous rabid beast which sees enemies everywhere and refuses to do as it's told needs put down. Again.

Cerberus of sevco, the three bear headed dog that guards the underworld, lives in mythology and widely regarded as a bit of c**t.

That's way more than five words. Kinky will be furiously dissatisfied.

This dangerous rabid beast which sees enemies everywhere and refuses to do as it's told needs put down. Again.

Cerberus of sevco, the three bear headed dog that guards the underworld, lives in mythology and widely regarded as a bit of c**t.

That's way more than five words. Kinky will be furiously dissatisfied.

And it's not 5 lines either.

Fallen between two stools, imho.

Fcuks ken been up to now?

Aye OK Joe.

Kens been scoping out the town of Tretevo in Macedonia, with a view to a Euro jaunt with the Dandy Dons.

ah, european football. I believe the previous Team in Blue Who Played at Ibrox used to participate. Even got presented with a trophy. In a toilet.

what ye been up to yerself? You can't get much howling at the moon done on these long light summers days