Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As Wimbledon fortnight gets under way in sweltering London today a nations hopes once again rest with Andy Murray.

This man from Dunblane is a serious contender for the coveted crown this year but there are still some in this country that refused to give him the credit he deserves.

No matter to him though. Murray knows his worth and better still he has a thick enough skin to withstand the doubts that still remain.

When he walks out tomorrow on his beloved centre court we will be watching true sporting greatness.

At 28 he is nearing the peak of his powers and it would be a brave man that would bet against him winning his second Wimbledon title.

Of course if Murray needed any inspiration, he need only cast his eyes north towards Ibrox where Mark Warburton is busy wielding his own magic wand.

The former city trader has been quietly going about his business but may just be about to unleash a side every bit as potent as a Murray backhand return.

With Danny Wilson and Rob Kiernan already clad in light blue and the promise of more quality to come the former high flying banker is clearly following the sage advice afforded him by Walter Smith – assemble a team first of all.

Murray of course has his own coaching team behind him but he could do worse than pick up the phone to Warburton, who knows a thing or two about pressure having worked in the city.

The two of them could trade ideas as thrilling as any rally Murray has engaged in over his career.

Warburton has arrived at Ibrox with fresh ideas and a wind of change is blowing through the gates at Murray Park as innovative as anything Murray can conjure up from the baseline he prowls with such menace.

Of course others stand in Murray’s way as he launches his latest bid for another Grand Slam. The names of Federer and Djokovic in particular must cause the Scot to break out in cold sweats.

These are giants of the modern game but I’m sure if Murray lifts the phone over the next few days and reaches out Warburton can tell him something about overcoming obstacles in his path.

The former Brentford chief outlined his plans for the coming season to his staff only the other day and perhaps he could transmit some of these ideas to Andy Murray, who could absorb them like he does the most vicious of serves from an opponent.

This Wimbledon fortnight promises much. That the Petrofac Training Cup draw takes place on the opening day only adds to the undoubted thrill.

WTF? Did someone publish that in a reputable periodical, newspaper or website?

Of course if Theresa May wants any tips on how to deal with the domestic terror threat from ISIS then she need only cast her eyes north and pick up the phone to new sevco manager Mark Warburton.

Mark will soon have plenty of experience in dealing with desperate men chasing lost causes and the two could be trading tragedies as thrilling as any of the 3 soon to be 4 petrofac cup exits in the clubs short history.

Cue the theme from The A-Team.

Phil McGillivan: "In March this year I was contacted by e-mail from a member of the editorial staff" :huh:

Phil McGillivan: "We agrred a fee and a word" :blink:

Phil McGillivan: "In their world view another mainstream media organisation had been 'put right' about me. They seemed satisfied that another publication had been 'put right' about me." :wacko:

Another cryptic offering from Phil MacGioblldygóok.

http://bit.ly/1IMaV3q

Extract

Good Evening.
Here is an Exclusive transcript of an interview from earlier today…
Journalist: “Wow! I can’t believe I have finally made it to Clumpany Towers! I thought it was just a figment of someone’s imagination. But after 5 pints of Buckie and Bleach I have finally arrived. What a place!”
[*Phone rings*]
Journalist [Holding phone]: “Hello? Oh, hi Jim! How are… Where am I? Oh I’m getting a really exciting Exclusive interview!”
[*Listens to phone intently*]
Journalist: “Yes I know about the Rangers* season tickets, Jim. Yes I’ve seen the emails and texts. And the carrier pigeons. And I know about the subliminal messages on the TV.”
Journalist: “Oh come on Jim. I’ve done my bit for the cause. Day after day. No turd has gone unpolished, no limping over-the-hill pro or Sunday League youngster has gone unlinked to Ibrox”.

As Wimbledon fortnight gets under way in sweltering London today a nations hopes once again rest with Andy Murray.

This man from Dunblane is a serious contender for the coveted crown this year but there are still some in this country that refused to give him the credit he deserves.

No matter to him though. Murray knows his worth and better still he has a thick enough skin to withstand the doubts that still remain.

When he walks out tomorrow on his beloved centre court we will be watching true sporting greatness.

At 28 he is nearing the peak of his powers and it would be a brave man that would bet against him winning his second Wimbledon title.

Of course if Murray needed any inspiration, he need only cast his eyes north towards Ibrox where Mark Warburton is busy wielding his own magic wand.

The former city trader has been quietly going about his business but may just be about to unleash a side every bit as potent as a Murray backhand return.

With Danny Wilson and Rob Kiernan already clad in light blue and the promise of more quality to come the former high flying banker is clearly following the sage advice afforded him by Walter Smith – assemble a team first of all.

Murray of course has his own coaching team behind him but he could do worse than pick up the phone to Warburton, who knows a thing or two about pressure having worked in the city.

The two of them could trade ideas as thrilling as any rally Murray has engaged in over his career.

Warburton has arrived at Ibrox with fresh ideas and a wind of change is blowing through the gates at Murray Park as innovative as anything Murray can conjure up from the baseline he prowls with such menace.

Of course others stand in Murray’s way as he launches his latest bid for another Grand Slam. The names of Federer and Djokovic in particular must cause the Scot to break out in cold sweats.

These are giants of the modern game but I’m sure if Murray lifts the phone over the next few days and reaches out Warburton can tell him something about overcoming obstacles in his path.

The former Brentford chief outlined his plans for the coming season to his staff only the other day and perhaps he could transmit some of these ideas to Andy Murray, who could absorb them like he does the most vicious of serves from an opponent.

This Wimbledon fortnight promises much. That the Petrofac Training Cup draw takes place on the opening day only adds to the undoubted thrill.

Looks like something the daily record would print.

The subhuman scum Celtic bigot cesspit website that no doubt produced that chillingly unfunny Andy Murray thing shoukd have got either the bigot scumbag O'Rourke that represents the green bigots to write it or McMadeupname.

At least their drivel is entertaining in a point and laugh way.

Edited by H_B

Probably not , hes an arsehole most ignore him except The Rangers Sectarian Trust led by their ex 48hr racist director.

You seem to make constant references to Rangers' sectarian fans representative .

What are your views on Celtic being represented by bigot O'Rourke? Did bigot O'Rourke win a vote from the green bigot fans to represent them? Presumably after some sort of anti-Protestant joke competition he won with his Titanic gem?

Edited by H_B

The subhuman scum Celtic bigot cesspit website that no doubt produced that chillingly unfunny Andy Murray thing shoukd have got either the bigot scumbag O'Rourke that represents the green bigots to write it or McMadeupname.

At least their drivel is entertaining in a point and laugh way.

^^^^^

Trying desperately to rekindle rivalries that died with his club.

You seem to make constant references to Rangers' sectarian fans representative .

What are your views on Celtic being represented by bigot O'Rourke? Did bigot O'Rourke win a vote from the green bigot fans to represent them? Presumably after some sort of anti-Protestant joke competition he won with his Titanic gem?

Ive never heard of him, I couldnt tell you the name of any Celtic fans 'spokesman'

Its probably from the Daily Record or something so the answer would be no.

Such a shame you can't get your chips wrapped in the traditional manner these days.

Ive never heard of him, I couldnt tell you the name of any Celtic fans 'spokesman'

Really?? You've never heard of the cretin who embarrassed himself and the rest of the Celtic support in the media and online following your humiliating Scottish Cup exit?

Oh and of course previously outed himself as a bigot.The same charge you seem desperate to include in every post about your fellow arse cheek bigots.

Perhaps you should educate yourself as to your clubs own bigot spokesman before throwing these rocks from in front of a massive greenhouse.

Edited by H_B

Really?? You've never heard of the cretin who embarrassed himself and the rest of the Celtic support in the media and online following your humiliating Scottish Cup exit?

Oh and of course previously outed himself as a bigot.The same charge you seem desperate to include in every post about your fellow arse cheek bigots.

Perhaps you should educate yourself as to your clubs own bigot spokesman before throwing these rocks from in front of a massive greenhouse.

Nope never heard of him? Unlike Chris (media whore) Graham who was actually on the board at Rangers.