Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Blackmail this time!

Spend money or Celtic will remain No.1 (though Rangers fans had been No.1 spenders for the previous 100 years apparently). :o

Dig deep berzz...or else... :unsure2:

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/9921177/king-the-fans-need-to-back-the-club

Edited by muttonhumper

In an interview with Jim White on Sky Sports News HQ, King said: “Myself and my co-investors have agreed to invest any shortfall that the club has while it’s rebuilding itself and we have done that.” ....but but Davy ders nae MEKANISUHMMMM tae invest!

King has publicly stated that the fans were co-investors in the club, nice bit of spin from the glib telling the fans they will have to pay up. :lol:

In an interview with Jim White on Sky Sports News HQ, King said: “Myself and my co-investors have agreed to invest any shortfall that the club has while it’s rebuilding itself and we have done that.” ....but but Davy ders nae MEKANISUHMMMM tae invest!

Didn't a certain poster tell us King was banned from investing in the clumpany due to measures put in place by the previous board?

Blackmail this time!

Spend money or Celtic will remain No.1 (though Rangers fans had been No.1 spenders for the previous 100 years apparently). :o

Dig deep berzz...or else... :unsure2:

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/9921177/king-the-fans-need-to-back-the-club

For me, more stunning than anything King says, is the nauseating sycophantic nature of White's approach. It's an example of the worst type of succulent journalism, complete with visit to the wine cellar.

Jim White is resolutely back in "Brian, why are you so good?" territory and it's really quite embarrassing to watch.

Succulent journalisim, isn't that one of Philip mackagoolingtons favourite sayings?

The guy who who gets his stories from media house....

It might well be, but the point surely still stands that the forelock tugging nature of the feature is cringe inducing. Or would you disagree?

I haven't watched it but Jim whites interview all tend to be sugary and tabloidy, no matter who he's interviewing.

I refuse to get worked up by it, I'll leave that to others.

Bennett, you really are a master of refusing to address difficult questions. It must be every spiv's dream to own a club whose supporters wilfully turn a blind eye to any bad news whatsoever.

I hate to bring the thread back on topic but I do wonder why it is taking so long for the HMRC appeal at the court of session ?

Getting bad news before Saturday would be stupendous and then there's the other result they will gloat on about for ages.

DAVE KING on Sky sports insisting the fans must buy more and spend more to take the club forward as it wont matter how much the investors put in the fans are the main stay of the club, Dig Deep Gers fans!

Wallets, ready!

Guest Flash

I hate to bring the thread back on topic but I do wonder why it is taking so long for the HMRC appeal at the court of session ?

Getting bad news before Saturday would be stupendous and then there's the other result they will gloat on about for ages.

The UTT hearing finished on 7 March 2014 and the decision was released on 8 July 2014, so it could be a while yet before the Court of Session outcome is known.

Don't you mean the company that owns and operates the club?

Noticed Jim White asked if King was going to give money to the club too. Must have been a slip of the tongue.

You not got any contacts in the court of session? Edited by bennett