Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This doesn't help at all. You don't have a fucking clue, do you?

I am an accountancy expert, actually, whereas you clearly take the 'o' out of account.

I'll ask again, why would anyone in their right mind want to pay out ~£60million that they don't have to? How, in any way, could this benefit the club or company? I'm all ears.

Securing the assets that were not actually transferred to the new club after all

Where do Celtic fans mostly post? ...and why is a die hard thistle fan upset over a dig at the monobrowed yins?

The plastics are easiest to find on accountancy forums where Joe, the postie fae Ruchazie and Michael the sparkies mate fae Springburn go toe to toe on all matters concerning giro drops finance.

f**k knows why any fssl fan cares about the unified face-hair stylings of rasulk.

This doesn't help at all. You don't have a fucking clue, do you?

I am an accountancy expert, actually, whereas you clearly take the 'o' out of account.

I'll ask again, why would anyone in their right mind want to pay out ~£60million that they don't have to? How, in any way, could this benefit the club or company? I'm all ears.

Hi Joey - I don't think you're an accountancy anything-at-fucking all.

If you were, you would know the answer already - but you're questioning something you claim is in your field of expertise?

Right ye are. Dhiddies - WTF are they like?

I'm good ta, Grumpy.

All my pretend burds are too ;)

Don't tell folk here on P&B that for f**k sake, Henriik - they think everyone on rangers media is pure totally gen-up. I was just saying to my best pal Declan - over at plastic minded - you just can't be fucking sure who or what you're dealing with online these days.

:)

Nae Stocky! Is he the informer?

Indictments served on Craig Thomas Whyte, Gary Martyn Withey, David Henry Grier, David John Whitehouse, Paul John Clark, Charles Alexander Green and Sheik Imran Ahmad also known as Imran Ahmad

The Crown can confirm that an indictment has today been served on Craig Thomas Whyte, Gary Martyn Withey, David Henry Grier, David John Whitehouse, Paul John Clark, Charles Alexander Green and Sheik Imran Ahmad also known as Imran Ahmad.

The indictment libels charges of fraud, conspiracy to defraud, attempt to pervert the course of justice and statutory offences under the Companies Act 2006 and the Criminal Justice and Licencing (Scotland) Act 2010.

The case is scheduled to be heard at the High Court in Glasgow on 16 October 2015 in respect of a preliminary hearing.

Further information

We would urge everyone who plans on publishing information on this case, including journalists and social media users, to bear in mind that the case remains live for the purposes of Contempt of Court and nothing should be published that might prejudice the case.

Edited by bennett

Nae Stocky! Is he the informer?

Indictments served on Craig Thomas Whyte, Gary Martyn Withey, David Henry Grier, David John Whitehouse, Paul John Clark, Charles Alexander Green and Sheik Imran Ahmad also known as Imran Ahmad

The Crown can confirm that an indictment has today been served on Craig Thomas Whyte, Gary Martyn Withey, David Henry Grier, David John Whitehouse, Paul John Clark, Charles Alexander Green and Sheik Imran Ahmad also known as Imran Ahmad.

The indictment libels charges of fraud, conspiracy to defraud, attempt to pervert the course of justice and statutory offences under the Companies Act 2006 and the Criminal Justice and Licencing (Scotland) Act 2010.

The case is scheduled to be heard at the High Court in Glasgow on 16 October 2015 in respect of a preliminary hearing.

Further information

We would urge everyone who plans on publishing information on this case, including journalists and social media users, to bear in mind that the case remains live for the purposes of Contempt of Court and nothing should be published that might prejudice the case.

You can always tell when things are serious, when their full names are being used.

It like the ramblings of Mad Phil, Leggoland or when you mum was shouting you in for your tea when you were a kid.

You can always tell when things are serious, when their full names are being used.

It like the ramblings of Mad Phil, Leggoland or when you mum was shouting you in for your tea when you were a kid.

Bang on. In fact once they're in Court they'll probably have to use the full name for the club : "The Rangers International Football Club PLC"

;)

Bang on. In fact once they're in Court they'll probably have to use the full name for the club : "The Rangers International Football Club PLC"

;)

Nope.

The football club is "The Rangers FC", formerly Sevco Scotland, founded in 2012. They bought the bibs n cones off the Rangers currently kneeling under Madame Guillotine.

Rangers International is the holding company.