Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's brilliant stuff. I love the quotes:

"What the rest of the world will never understand unless they experience it first hand is that Rangers Football Club is a religion, in itself, built on centuries of religious bigotry."

The former director also accused Police Scotland of being "an establishment institution which itself is deeply rooted and immersed in Rangers Football Club's history for well over 140 years".

"I firmly believe Police Scotland have their own agenda and are deeply emotionally connected to Rangers Football Club. In my view Police Scotland have a clear conflict of interest."

For sure these comments will be doing the rounds among the Twhitterati and that grey trackie bottoms will be stained by something more than the usual pish.

At least he's saying its the same club ;)

Drew and Boss Hogg taking time away from the complete basket case which is Sellick to post on their favourite subject

At least he's saying its the same club ;)

Which.

Here's Rico and Romeo seeking refuge too. Do you regard The Big Thread as a haven from your team's current woes? Looking for sympathy?

Not yet but, as is well known, I do love a good dram.

My point was pretty simple. Sellick are imploding and a few weel kent Sellick posters rush to The Big Thread in short order to seek some sort of solace.

We've been on here laughing at the Oldco and Newco since the thread started.

Not yet but, as is well known, I do love a good dram.

My point was pretty simple. Sellick are imploding and a few weel kent Sellick posters rush to The Big Thread in short order to seek some sort of solace.

The only people seeking solace on this thread are rangers fans , who have just had their 3 years of 'proving' they're the same club just pished on by their real rangers man hero and saviour DK...hysterical.

Rangers Media :lol:

What a place :lol:

Racial abuse and the wishing of terminal illness for a few difficult to swallow home truths?

Imran proving himself right then, those stupid bigots.

And we're proud of it, Imran!!
Now get your honking ass over here so it can get pumped in jail!
  • 38,167 posts

And is 'bombaybadboy' just a zoomer on there?? No, he's actually one of the admin on that forum!!!!

They really are the last bastion for the dregs of scottish society......

They're even using it as an opportunity to talk about being 'up to their knees...'

The thing I hate most is the fact that I bet a fair few of them have bred.....

And is 'bombaybadboy' just a zoomer on there?? No, he's actually one of the admin on that forum!!!!

They really are the last bastion for the dregs of scottish society......

They're even using it as an opportunity to talk about being 'up to their knees...'

The thing I hate most is the fact that I bet a fair few of them have bred.....

Warburton's?