Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You can always tell when things are serious, when their full names are being used.

It like the ramblings of Mad Phil, Leggoland or when you mum was shouting you in for your tea when you were a kid.

Norman Stanley Fletcher.....

Still one missing from that list, but not missing from this photo.

16998242.JPG

Donald ducked too hopefully.

He's been on good form recently. He's actually a decent poster when he's not being a total arse.

That was very good Bennett.You do actually have your moments.

You two are just trying to cheer him up since these Rangers officials have come out and said "no oldco, no history"

Nae Stocky! Is he the informer?

The case is scheduled to be heard at the High Court in Glasgow on 16 October 2015 in respect of a preliminary hearing.

Further information

We would urge everyone who plans on publishing information on this case, including journalists and social media users, to bear in mind that the case remains live for the purposes of Contempt of Court and nothing should be published that might prejudice the case.

'We welcome the case'

So, which BRALTer is favourite to get huckled for contempt of court?

Can one of the Rangers guys on here remind me, was all that EBT malarky Tax Evasion or Tax Avoidance?

Most of it was Tax Avoidance.

The cases that they lost may well be deemed Tax Evasion, I suppose.

(In my opinion, that is - the Tax Experts and Lawyers will no doubt know better.)

Either way, it's morally despicable when those enabled to indulge are already very wealthy.

I disagree. If you can legally avoid paying tax then fill yer boots. The seaman's tax allowance had been quite a bonus for me over the years.

Of course, Rangers oldco were found to be liable in a good few cases whereas I pay first then claim it back, a far safer way to work it and avoids bankruptcy.