Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

i am referrring to the correct competition, rangers are the same club, the rules were clarified at the time and have nothing to do with the clubs status, everyone credible who has commented says we are the same club, you have nothing backing up your new club pish and you are a dumbass due to the level of your argument - come up with a decent logical non strawman argument why you think rangers are a new club backed up with some evidence and i will treat you with some respect , dumbass :lol:

Rangers International Football Club plc is a football club based in Glasgow, Scotland.

The Company is incorporated in Scotland with registration number SC 437060 and its main country of operation is Scotland.

From Companies House

Name & Registered Office:

RANGERS INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL CLUB PLC

IBROX STADIUM

150 EDMISTON DRIVE

GLASGOW

G51 2XD

Company No. SC437060

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifStatus: Active

Date of Incorporation: 16/11/2012

yawwn - were all the third divison teams new then dumbass?

heres what was said at the time

“Under the Scottish FA’s Cup Competition Rules, Rangers FC as a third division club will join the William Hill Scottish Cup at the second round.” This was clarified after Rangers were put in division 3 to remove the confusion over this, as there were two conflicting rules, neither of which had any bearing on whether Rangers were a new club

added to that the organisations that make the rules have stated unequivocally that we are the same club

Those in the organisations are scared to say otherwise..DUMBASS, dont you get it.

We all know the TRUTH, but there will be those in power to scared to admit it.

"Who are these people, we demand to know their names" etc etc etc

The Establishment Club remember.

OT but since you seem in a loquacious mood, maybe you can answer this question, it's been puzzling me for some time and I can't get any (new) rangers fans to comment on it. How do you reconcile the old club voting in favour of allowing your new club to become a SPL member club? Only clubs can be members and only clubs have voting rights. Since there are obviously two clubs here do you just pretend it didn't happen?

D&P were experts in quantum mechanics, so I assume they will tell you that the same thing can exist in different places at the same time. I look forward to Dr Jim Al Kahlili's explanation of Scottish Football's Armageddon. Coming soon on BBC4, I'm sure.

From the SPFL

8zl2dx.png

25f6kpi.png

A very happy James Tavernier from the same game

_84631559_tavernier2.jpg

Aye very good. I am not really sure what the results against Peterhead has to do with anything but carry on if it makes you feel all superior.

Perhaps you can explain why you think that the SPFL website has more veracity than your own. Do you not trust the information they distribute?

How about you look up the SPFL in companies house. You will be able to see what continuation looks like....

Edited by strichener

Aye Scotland, the only country in the world where Footie Fans in their thousands flood on to companies house website to celebrate their teams history.

What a strange interpretation. The Ranger's website is quite clear about who the club is, Companies House is where the official details are held, where funnily enough they use 2012 as the year of birth. I cannot help it if the SPFL don't recognise this but by the same token they also thought that Scottish football would be down the pan by now.