Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh aye, Rangers didn't bring the "stars" until later on in the season back in 2003..... So sorry to burst your bubble, but nobody copied you, if anything you could claim it was the other way around ;)

2003-05-Rangers-Home-Shirt-L-1-250x350_cHPIM1456.jpg

henning_berg.jpgemerson.jpg

Edited by Enrico Annoni

You simply are Mr Pres(ient. I bet you also knew tonight's lottery numbers.

Skinflint that I am, I haven't played the Lottery since they increased the price by 100%. If I'm truthful, I prefer to earn my income.

Would have settled for a draw today, but even a 4-2 defeat doesn't do a lot of damage to a wee diddy team like us.

Your team are going to canter this league, IMHO.

Eh?

your sentence

if the demise of the company didn’t affect the club, why did a club that finished second in the SPL find itself playing in SFL3 the next season, and why were its players allowed to walk away from their contracts*?

words 2-6 otherwise known as the answer

the demise of the company

hope that helps, now as you seem to be alleging that us playing in sfl3 and the players leaving through tupe somehow means we are a new club, you will have some properly sourced proof to back that up with sources - or are you just talking your usual shyte?

Not that any 'Rangers' fans care of course - as far as they're concerned absolutely nothing has changed - they're just the same old Rangers - hunnerz of folk who did a good honest days work for Rangers got paid absolutely f'ck all yet it's absolutely nothing to do with them!

The club/company/'something' that promised to spend a tenner for every Celtic fiver went tits-up owing millions yet they're swaggering about without even the slightest hint of a brass neck.

why would we have a brass neck? its nothing to do with us, we paid our money and the likes of whyte didnt pay the creditors, him and hmrc are the ones to blame for what happened with mythical tax bills putting us into the position where only scumbags like him were interested in the club. added to that the likes of the facepainter that you lot love to go on about were paid back by the rangers fighting fund which was statrted by the fans. you can add in the money the spl and sfa stole from the oldco which was roughly 2 million in transfer fees for steve davis, prize money and money owed for playing in europe. 500k was spent on the lord nimmo smith enquiry and 1.5 million was pocketed by the other 11 spl clubs - they stole 1.5 million form creditors and we are expected to have a brass neck about that?

The first star on a Celtic shirt was the black and gold away shirt for season 2003/04.

yep you copied the idea off us after rangers had put the five stars on the shirt for league titles that season, it was too late for the home shirt but you had time to put one on the away shirt

Oh aye, Rangers didn't bring the "stars" until later on in the season back in 2003..... So sorry to burst your bubble, but nobody copied you, if anything you could claim it was the other way around ;)

2003-05-Rangers-Home-Shirt-L-1-250x350_cHPIM1456.jpg

henning_berg.jpgemerson.jpg

anyone with a half decent memory would recall rangers put them on their shirt first for winning 50 titles and celtic rushed out an away shirt with one star on after that, dont believe me, well heres a link to a forum at the time proving this, now are you going to admit you were wrong and made an arse of it? :lol:

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-76185.html

"Rangers_1873
04-08-2003, 11:21:PM

Rangers won thier 50th league championship this season and to celebrate it we added 5 stars to the new kits each for 10 championships. Celtic couldn't handle that we were First to fifty and the first scottish team to have stars on our shirt and are going to add a gold star to their new black kit which represents celtic's European Cup Win.

They won the European Cup ages ago and have just thought to add it?

Copying b*****d's!

They should have a silver star for finishing 2nd in every competition!"

as for your other point there was an option to buy the shirt without stars just like the celtic away shirt, see the link below for proof

http://www.vintagefootballshirts.com/products/2003-04-celtic-away-shirt-l/10544

anyone with a half decent memory would know I'm talking nonsense and I'm seething I've just been shown up.

I mean come on, an option to buy the kit without the stars, that is as ridiculous as it sounds, thankfully it's just straw clutching as I've got nothing else

I agree

your sentence

if the demise of the company didn’t affect the club, why did a club that finished second in the SPL find itself playing in SFL3 the next season, and why were its players allowed to walk away from their contracts*?

hope that helps, now as you seem to be alleging that us playing in sfl3 and the players leaving through tupe somehow means we are a new club, you will have some properly sourced proof to back that up with sources - or are you just talking your usual shyte?

Read the first sentence of my question again...then think about your answer!

Oh look boys. Your clubs all gave themselves a pat on the back. Clever clubs. Except Sevco, they just pinched someone else's pat.

I still think that Man City are the most honest of the self awarders.

your sentence

Nacho's a clumpany man :lol::lol::lol:

OK Lhads its PayPal time, get donating and stick two fingers up at Rangers in the process.

Youve reached the investors page for Anyone but Celtic.

So, just like The Asterisk Years, we intend to make a film that evolves the story and opens up more revelations. We cant do that without your help though. Everything we do is independent. We dont use mainstream media, PR companies or publishers who take creative control.

With that in mind, we have came up with a series of investment packages that we hope will cater for all.

Please pick one that suits and let us thank you for your incredible support, these sort of films without fans are nothing.

Funding Target: £7,000

Currently invested: £4,080

£5 investment

Upon your contribution, well immediately send you a sign that says I, _support Celtic. We Still Won. You sign it, snap a photo holding it up, then post on our Anyone But Celtic Twitter feed. Well use it in a photo mosaic banner to be used at all screening events

£10 investment

A heartfelt thanks and a PDF of Anyone But Celtic-The Book

£ 15 investment John Fallon Package

Signed picture of John Fallon, a heartfelt thanks and a direct download of Anyone but Celtic

£20 investment The Book Package

For £20 you will receive a signed book and digital download of Anyone but Celtic

£30 investment The Subbuteo Package (50 available)

A heartfelt thanks and a direct download of Anyone But Celtic plus a limited Anyone but Celtic Subbuteo figure of Jimmy Johnstone

£35 investment The Tickets Package

A heartfelt thanks, direct download of Anyone But Celtic and two tickets to a screening of your choice (excludes premiere

( it goes all the way to the mega £2k package)

£2,000 investment The God Package

Appear in the film(up to 10 people), executive producer credit, a table of 10 at the premiere, front and centre (drinks included)

Hating Rangers sure is profitable these days.

Edited by bennett